4 Deja Vu Pt. 4

Hi there! I was paralyzed after watching Byul's latest vlog and 2nd World's 1st episode.

Thought I was dead but thankfully I was brought back to life by love for Moonbyul (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Anyway, this one's the most painful chapter of this story and it has 6k+ words.

I'll redeem myself later after I post the last chapter. I'm still writing its last scenes. Hehehehe

And btw, I only edited the photos in twttr layout but the JinByul edits aren't mine. I got them from Google having no idea I might use them. So if any of you owns them, kindly let me know so I can take it down or give you the credits for them.

Also, if you are a Filo reader, I suggest you listen to Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay by Ben&Ben

esp. during flashback ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Thank you!♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

"Isn't their relationship too comedic? Yah Byulyi, tell us

"Isn't their relationship too comedic? Yah Byulyi, tell us. You were the one who taught him that place right?"

It was a holiday and the three, Byul, Soyou and Jinyoung decided to go camping. They were at Byul's house loading the camping equipment to Jinyoung's car when Soyou saw Jin's post.

As part of his promise to Yura, he took her there.

"It was a mistake to bring Yura to that place."

Byulyi became worried. Gwangjang market is famous. It was their go-to dinner place as it serves a variety of street food and knowing how Seokjin is a food enthusiast, it was a special place that keeps too many beautiful memories of them. It had witnessed different celebrations in their life. They would go there when tired, when they crave for anything, when they want to celebrate, when they are upset; even when they have this little lover's quarrel.

It was also the place when he first opened up about marriage to her.

He was so happy when she brought him there the first time.

"He's amazing. He was replicating those memories of yours with her precisely. What else does he do for her that you two always did?"

Soyou couldn't hide her awe towards Jin's behavior.

"He told me he bought them suits, bags and shoes from Thumb Round - your favorite brand, and she just sent it back saying it was too manly for her taste and it was not even her size. When I asked what they were, guess what? Your size, your style. I told him to sell them to you. One of these days, he would talk to you about that," Jinyoung chuckled.

"You two go ahead. Yura left him alone. It's dangerous for him to be in that place. He could remember something that could harm him."

They saw how anxious she was after reading something on her phone.