2 DADDY CH 5

Byul - Italicized
Jin - Bold

Bleeding Love FTW
~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5

They looked as if Byulie came with Jungkook during the entire dinner.

They are now in the parking lot and Byul is clearly pissed off.

"Angel, I'm sorry. Listen to me please."

She forcefully shrugs his hold off from her.

"Don't touch me. I don't want to be touchy with a friend!"

He can feel her rage just by how low and dark her voice has become.

"Byul-yi, let's not be like this."

He begs her to listen to him.

"I don't want to interrupt but we're still outside. Let's go to a private place."

Jungkook reminds them.

"Take me home, Kook."

She walks towards the car of the younger male.

"No! You're coming with me!"

He grabs her arm again but she pushes him making him stagger for a bit.

"Just keep on pushing it Kim Seokjin! I'll go home with neither of you!"

~~~~~~

"Noona, I won't ask if you're okay cause you're clearly not. It's okay to cry. This is clean."

She thought he wasn't noticing her silent sobs. She opens up hoping to lessen the pain she's feeling.

"It hurts to be denied like that. I know we're just starting. I'm not asking him to show me off. This is the first time we went out and this is what happened."

Jungkook sympathizes with her. His hyung should learn from this experience and if he sees her in tears, he'll probably do the right thing.

He secretly sends him a message.

Fix this hyung. She's crying.

~~~~~

She has finally calmed down when they reach her home.

"Thanks, Kook. Drive safe."

He looks at her appearance. If earlier, she was an angel in white, now, she still is but downcasted.

"Try not to overthink noona. He has reasons. Listen to him when you're ready. He's outside."

Kook leaves her house. Jin appears at her doorstep just in time when she is closing her door.

"If you don't want to listen to me nor see me I won't insist. But let me just stay for the night. I can't leave you alone."

She has no energy left to argue. She lets him in but she goes straight to her bedroom not saying a word to him.

This is the first time they had a fight and it's intense. 

Seokjin feels lost. He's blaming himself for being careless. He hates how she is hurting because of what happened. He can still hear her soft whimpers from her bedroom.

He cannot stand it. He braces himself for whatever reaction he'll receive from her. 

The sight of her, curled up in a ball, sobbing uncontrollably, fills his heart with remorse.

Joining her under the sheets, he envelopes her in his tight embrace.

"I'm sorry if I had to say it. Those two were known to spread rumors in our business circle. I don't give a damn on whatever stories they will make up about me, but if it's you, I can't take it Byul. You might get involved in a scandal without you knowing it. They can brand you negatively. That's unfair for you angel. We're still in the early stage of our relationship. I don't want them to jeopardize what is still blooming between us. If you hear about it, you might run away from me. We're one of the old rich families in the region and our lives are a bit interesting for them. I don't want your hard work to be painted with controversy."