Deja Vu Pt. 5

Last chapter, here we go.
6k+ words by the way.

Prepare your tissue or your blood pressure.

A few notes to defend myself why I wrote this story:

* I wanted to flush this idea from my system.
* I could say that this is the most poorly written in terms of word choice, construction, and it's rushed. Didn't avoid redundancy, didn't proofread.
* Had this last Friday and was inspired by Deja Vu so here we are.
* I didn't research properly. I wanted too but I just want to go with the flow. If you have questions, I have too kekeke I'm not gonna say the condition to avoid spoiling those readers who check the last chapter to see if it's a happy ending, so the selective one requires a traumatic experience to you know that something. It has to be traumatic and this is the most realistic thing I could give you as if I will be more scientific, expect a plot that won't be likable 🤣
* I wanted to try writing mainstream concepts/plots and this is my take for this one.
* This could be a full blown story if I indulged my complicated self but who am I kidding? I'm not built for heavy angst.

Here we go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

His thoughts were much clearer now that he has calmed down.

It was already seven pm in the evening when he decided to go home and tell his plans to his family.

He wanted to see Byul but while his emotions were still volatile, he had to guard her from him.

Yet when he opened the door to exit from the studio, he saw her sleeping on the couch outside.

His heart aches from seeing how tired she looks.

The sadness that her eyes showed last night was too much for him. It was all his fault after all.

Thinking that it could be the last thing that he should do for her, he woke her up.

"Moon, let's get you home."

.....................

Their ride home was silent. None of them had the intention to talk about what happened.

Byul was exhausted from this whole ordeal. She already wanted to give up and if Seokjin really wanted nothing from her, she would give it to him. Wholeheartedly.

"We're here."

He announced and right away, he unfastened her seatbelt.

He stepped out from the car and went to her side to open her door.

He reached out for her hand, and carefully guided her towards the gate.

He punched in the code, and it dawned on her how he knew the combination to open it.

His grip on her hand remained firm even after they were inside the backyard.

They just stood there, not intending to look at each other's eyes.

She thought that this night would end like how it usually does but she was wrong.

"Byul-ah,"

Voice shaking, he started, "Didn't you ever wonder how I came to this house the first night I came back when you didn't tell me where you live?"

"You didn't give the passcode and yet I could enter this house anytime," he continued.

He only realized earlier how these little things he could remember.