2 DADDY CH 4

I might finish this today.

Byul - Italicized
Jin - Bold

~~~~~~

Chapter 4

"Time to rest, angel. You have classes tomorrow."

She collapses on top of him after they reach their climax so he is now laying her down on the other side of his bed.

"You think I can walk?"

She weakly asks.

"I'll drive you there tomorrow."

He puts on his shirt on her then tucks her under the blanket.

"Tomorrow is Wednesday. It's Kook's shift."

She snuggles closer to his neck, inhaling his manly scent.

"I'll take you there myself. You're my first priority, now."

He wraps his arm around her soft body.

"I'm lucky to have a thoughtful boyfriend."

She blurts out, eyes closing from exhaustion.

"Hmmm. Wait, what?! Boyfriend?!"

His heart leaps for joy but he needs confirmation.

"I'm sleepy."

She mumbles.

"Wait, angel. Come on. I'm your boyfriend?! I am?!"

He shakes her lightly, trying to regain some of her consciousness.

"Yeah. And I'm your girlfriend. Make sure I'm the only one."

She's irritated by his non-stop questioning. 

Can't he just believe me?

"Oh my. Wait! Wake up, angel. Of course you're the only one. Thank you! You don't know how happy you made me!"

She smiles.

Why not make another human being happy?

"You're welcome. Let me sleep."

~~~~~

If she were asked how it is to be Seokjin's girlfriend, it is crazily good.

They seldom go out but enjoy spending time together in her house and having romantic car dates.

And maybe that is the reason why he gifted her a car. It's only been over a month since they became official and he gave her a car.

"Seokjin, take this back. I don't need a car. I can take the bus. Besides, the boys are constantly checking on me."

He is on a three-day business trip so they are only talking over the phone.

"Don't you like the model? I can have it change. Tell me what you want. Or do you want a luxury car?"

Is this how rich people think?

"Yah! That's not what I meant. I don't want your money. I don't want you spending it on me!"

Money can be earned.

"But you're my girlfriend. I'm away. The boys can't always be available. You don't want me to buy you a condo closer to your workplace. You know how to drive so the best option is buying you a car. If you've forgotten it already, I'll hire an instructor for you. Better if I'll teach you instead. Oh, maybe you don't have a license?"