2 DADDY CHAPTER 10 PT. 1

This chapter and next one will be full of narrations. I failed in writing the ending in one chapter only, just like how I failed in making this a 5-chap story.

Mostly on Jin's POV and his thoughts so it's gonna be bold.

Kiss Me on loop.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 Part 1

Flashback..

He couldn't believe it. 

He really did it, and it was no other than with his angel.

He thought he would be able to stop himself, be content with just talking to her, okay kissing her was a part of what he wanted, but when she touched him he lost it. 

He didn't force her into anything. She was the one who initiated it and he just accepted the honor of pleasing the angel who was sleeping soundly beside him.

He couldn't hide his joy, not because he had experienced having sex, but because the woman whom he had been admiring for quite a while was in his arms.

He could wake up every morning to this sight. Starting and ending his day with her is something he would want to have.

He was determined to get to know her better and of course, have a place in her heart. He didn't want their first meeting to end up in sheets, but here they were. He needed to let her know of his true intentions and what he wanted from her.

She was his fallen angel and he had fallen for her.

Showering her back with kisses, he's waiting for her wings to show. 

Then the said angel opened her eyes. Could she intercept his prayer to the heavens?

What if she's the one I'd like to pray for?

Being the gentleman that he is, he asked how she was feeling.

"Great but sore."

It could be a good sign that he left a good impression on her. He had to since he decided to take it further.

"Did I deliver what you asked?"

Please say I did even for a bit. At least it could be a tiny reason to like me.

"Very much."

He was so overwhelmed by her answer that he leaned in for a kiss but she moved away.

And he felt rejected. 

It couldn't be. She's single right?

He panicked with the thought that she's leaving. It took him months to be this close to her and he couldn't miss his chance again. 

He told her the reasons he could think of to convince her to stay. Then he was enlightened to why she was insisting to leave.

He was just lucky. Really lucky.

"You don't need to act nice to me. I have no plans of having a fuck buddy. I can't and I won't do it."

Much better. 

But even if you were, I'll take a chance.

Wait. Is she willing to commit? Does she want to be in a relationship?

Well, no need to rush. We have lots of time to get to know each other.

And that's what he did. He made sure she'd be comfortable around him. She's clearly a shy girl but straightforward too and that made her more charming in his eyes.