2 DADDY CH 3

I'm thinking if I should continue it here or make a separate one because I accidentally wrote 10 chapters for this. Short stories are my weakness  _(:з」∠)_

I've included a lot of pictures too.
〒_〒

But I'm still updating.. XD

Make It Work is the song that best describes my imagination..

~~~~

CHAPTER 3

After that morning, he made it clear to her that he is courting her but she doesn't need to be pressured into giving him an answer. It's been a month already and things are doing well between the two of them. He is nothing but consistent. 

He isn't driving her to work daily, but he makes sure that someone is when he isn't around. It's either Jimin, Jungkook, or Tae. Though, they still have breakfast together. Everyday. And dinner too.

While having breakfast..

"I won't be having dinner with you tonight. The girls and I are planning to meet later."

He pauses before asking

"Don't you think it's about time for me to meet them?"

She doesn't know how to explain it but decided to be honest.

"They don't know about you, courting me."

He's quite surprised by her revelation.

"Why?"

She's too careful not to offend him. In a small voice she answers,

"I didn't mention it to them."

He is wondering why. He can see the hesitation and guilt in her eyes.

"Is there something wrong?"

She's a little scared to tell him the reason for he may stop courting her but isn't it right to do this as early as now to see if he's really determined? The earlier it breaks, the earlier she can heal.

"We thought that you're too good to be true and it's possible you have a lot of girls around you."

He doesn't reply immediately. She examines his expression but it's hard to read what's in his mind. Then he asks,

"Do you still think I am?"

A month isn't enough to say he's proven otherwise.

"I do."

He thinks deeply.

"Let me earn your trust. I understand your reservations. Let me convince you and your friends then."

He looks at her. She's fidgeting and frowning. She can't lie and he appreciates that. At least he knows their progress and his 'standing' in her heart.

"Hey, don't sulk. I am courting you, it's normal to be cautious. That's the reason why we're doing this. Smile for me, angel. Please?"

He caresses her face to comfort her. He's already grateful that she's allowing him to be this intimate with her even if she's still uncertain.

"I'll ask them if you can join us."

She gets her phone to send them a message. He just stares at her.

My angel. You're making me want you more.

Whatever he has to go through, he knows it's worth it.

I'm keeping you.

"They say to bring your friends later."

~~~~~~