Chap 1

Lovino twisted out of his adoptive father's grasp.

"I told you plenty of times bastard! I fucking hate you! You just wanted my Fratello, but he wouldn't go anywhere without me, so I was brought here with you fuckers!" He stomped up the stairs, taking a duffel bag and shoving everything valuable he had. Then he went down the stairs, heading to the door.

"Lovino, wait!" His 'father' called out, trying to run down the stairs but failing miserably.

"Fratello!" Feli ran in from the living room and clung to his older twin. "Don't go! I don't want you to leave!" He sobbed into his chest. Lovino's eyes soften then hugged his brother.

"I'll visit once I'm back on my feet." He gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye, 'til then." He gave him a final hug and kiss on his forehead, walking out the door.

That was the last time he saw Feliciano. Lovino was 16, he's 22 now. It has been 6 years.

After he left the house, he joined a nearby gang, climbing up the ranks until he was the leader. He was still 16, the youngest leader ever. He then turned the gang into the mafia and more and more people joined. He was now the youngest leader of the most powerful mafia in Europe.

The largest, strongest mafia in Europe had a 17 year old for a leader.

----- present time -----

Lovino looked at the man in front of him.

"Please, jou have to let me join! I need a place to stay! I'll do anything!" The man begged. He had this red flame in his eyes, part of it was because he had red eyes the other part being because he was true to his word. Lovino had an ability that let him tell if someone was telling the truth, true to thier word and loyal. His pale skin was caked in dirt, his silver hair was messy and looked even dirtier. He seemed to be 25 or so, with a faint German accent.

"Your name and reason?" Lovino crossed his legs and looked at the man, a small flame of interest burning in the pits of his amber eyes. The albino's eyes filled with hope.

"Gilbert Beilschmidt. This here is Gilbird." He pointed to the small yellow bird on his shoulder, almost equally dirty as his master. "My reason, well, I kind of got kicked out of the family. They didn't want an albino son-"

"You're now one of the leaders squad." Lovino felt bad for him. He was kicked out by his family too. Ok, so maybe Lovino just left.

Gilberts eyes widen. A smile etched on his face. "You hear that Gilbird? We have a place now!" The bird and his master began to have a little celebration. Lovino snapped his finger and both bird and man stopped while another man that seemed to be Lovino's third mate came from behind the small make shift throne.

"Berwald, please show Gilbert to his room in the East wing. Get him some clothes and set him up for training. Then train him to be a second mate." Gilbert's eyes widen as Lovino said to the Swedish man to train him as a second mate.

Berwald looked over to Gilbert, motioning him over. In Gilberts mind, he thought how much the Swedish man looked like his younger German brother, going over to him and disappearing somewhere to Lovino's left since the throne faced the South.

He heaved a sigh and got up, going over to the Northern side, gliding down the halls and turned to a door on his right.

"Hey, hamburger bastard."

An American shuffled across the room and opened the door. "Yeah?" Replied the American whose name is Alfred. He had earned the title as the squads Captain. "What do you need?"

"Can you call out a squad group?" He scratched his head. "We need some information about the gangs. And my brother." Alfred, Berwald and soon, Gilbert where the only ones that knew about his brother. Yes, he has told the Mafia, but they weren't allowed to talk or ask about it. Just a few people. Three to be exact.

"Ok, but where now?" Alfred reached behind him and put on his bomber jacket and making sure his dog tags where still there.

"I guess..... North. We haven't been there for a while." Alfred stepped out and closed his door behind him. "Take the scatter group. They will collect more information in a shorter time period."

Alfred nodded, clearing his throat and standing in the middle of the hall way. "Scatter group, Lovino summons you!" Alfreds booming voice echoed in the hall. Then several doors opened, and eleven people formed a line one side of the hall. "We're going North, and collect info in gangs and Feliciano Vargas. Did I make myself clear?" A chorus of yes sir's where heard. You could say Alfred made the squads into an army; strong, respectful, and diligent, as well as tricky and sly. Tricksters in other words.

"I will join you, but I have to check on something, and remember to go in groups of three." He turned around and wandered back to check how Gilbert was doing.

He opened a door and saw Gilbert and Berwald looking at some of the weapons. Gilbird had a small piece of metal with sharpened ends on his talons.

"How's it going?" Lovino crossed his arms, watching Gilbert look at some of the different types of amo.

"It's going along just fine. He learns quickly. Pays very good attention." The Swedish man nodded in satisfaction. Gilbert was still dirty.

"Have you showed him to his room and cleaned him up?"

"I'll do that right now. Let's go Gilbert." Berwald dragged the albino out the door and around the corner to the rooms that housed the higher ups.

Lovino turned and headed out the door, going above ground. Yup, they were below ground level. He looked around and then grabbed his motorcycle, pulling off his hat, put it in the compartment in the seat, pulled out his helmet and slipping it on, extremely careful with the curl. He then made sure his clothes were decent, climbing on to the two wheeled vehicle, speeding off to the place the scatter group should be.

A while later, he found the part of the group in an alley. He hopped off the motorcycle and walked in the alley, the group parting either way for their leader and reveal a very handsome Spaniard.

---- Haha! Here I present you a cliff hanger, hope you like it. =) ----