Chap 5

Antonio looked into his fridge. He only had some things that he needed. There wasn't any meat, dairy or protein products.

"Guess I'm going shopping..." He stretched his arms out, wincing as his muscles tugged at the closing skin. He slipped on a black sweater then going outside and locking his door. He made sure he had his wallet, and continued his way to the market.

He walked around the stalls and vendors, buying what he needed. He finished his shopping and Antonio looked around to make sure he has everything. However, a man was resting underneath a tree, sleeping, and another man was going to steal whatever he had in the bag and the crate.

So vulnerable.

"Ay! Get away from there!" He walked right over to the second man, looking down at him.

Antonio was about to lecture him, but was stopped by another voice.

"Leave him alone. He's with me." Lovino woke up to the voice of a familiar man, but since he just woke up from his nap, everything was blurry. He rubbed his eyes and stared at one of his mafia members. He turned to face the other man and tell him to fuck off but he was met with eyes that were worthy of the most beautiful eyes on earth.

Both of them locked gazes, not turning away. Just staring.

Antonio gasped at the male beauty in front of him. His amber eyes burned a flame that interested Antonio. This man was Italian it seemed by his accent. His curl seemed to form a heart and his face was dusted in a red blush. Like a tomato, he thought, a small chuckle being heard from Antonio.

Lovino's breath caught in his throat, mesmerized by the mans beauty. The same one who self harms. Tan skin, shaggy brown hair that he wanted to run his hands through, and deep green eyes that swirled. And oh, that chuckle!

Of course the moment didn't last to long.

The mafia member was freaking out that the other two men were just staring at eachother for about five minutes and neither of them looked like they were about to look away.

Thankfully, Berwald pulled up near by. The look on his face signaled that the comrade get everything and bring it to him. The man obliged and carried everything to the car. As soon as he climbed inside, Berwald drove off to the base and gave his leader some time to 'enjoy' himself.

Lovino blinked and looked around his stuff was gone, and on instinct, he pulled out his phone and dialed Berwald.

"Put the bag in my room and don't look inside." He stuffed it back in his pocket and looked up at the Spaniard.

"Hola..." Antonio awkwardly shifted on his feet, wanting to start a conversation.

"Ciao." Lovino got up and looked at the bags in Antonio's hand. He reached out to grab some of the bags. Unitentionaly, their hands brushed against each other, and the warmth and softness of Antonio's' hand provided shocked Lovino. He wanted to hold it, but, he just couldn't, that would be awkward.

"Wait, you don't have to..." Antonio went to grab the bags back but stopped when the Italian jerked backwards.

"You should be thankful that I'm helping you, bastard." Lovino didn't really mean to say bastard, but it came out out of instinct, habit if you will. Antonio on the other hand was glad to have some company and interact with people.

"Ah, thank you. Would you like to come to my house?" Antonio hoped that the younger man would say yes.

"Sure." Before Lovino could say anything, he accepted the invitation.

Close enough to a 'yes'.

"My home is this way." Antonio turned and led the way to his house. Lovino already knew where it was and he could have just led the way, but he had to act like he didn't know anything. The familiar street came into view and Antonio began to dig in his pocket for his keys.