Chap 11

=~ lol I'm so cruel for leaving you guys at that part.... ~=

The day ended and a new one began, and Lovino found himself staring at the door that stood in the way between him and the Spanish idiota. He bit his lip and reached his shaking hand out to the knob, not moving for a while.

He received several weird looks, but he paid no attention as he continued to stand there like an idiot himself.

The air felt chilled to his skin as he finally came across a bit of courage to open the door.

Tonio was still asleep, or looked like it because he was lying on his side now, evidence that he was alive and had woken up at some point.

Instead of wearing those gross hospital gowns, he was wearing a light cream coloured cotton shirt, the thin blanket draped over his hips to block his view any further.

He quickly entered and silently shut the door, sitting on a chair next to the bed.

The Italian awkwardly played with his thumbs, his gaze still on the Spaniard.

I mean, who wouldn't?

His chocolate locks were a bit messy, but in a good way, his shoulders were wide and offered a slope down his lean waist and to his sadly covered hips. The blanket outlined his perfect ass, and it drew most of his attention. He couldn't help but keep the stare.

"So...." He awkwardly looked away, leaning back in the chair and tapping his thumbs together to an unheard rythem​. "You're obviously still alive...."

He looked back at the tanned male before him.

Antonio's breathing was even, and by the slow pace, Lovi came to the conclusion that he was asleep. So he quickly used this chance to touch him.

The Italian's hand shakily and hesitantly reached for the Spaniard's soft looking hair, and at contact, Lovino physically melted.

He had never touched anything this soft in his life. He ran his fingers through the curls, a small smiling growing on his lips.

As he continued to run his fingers through, he found himself thinking to several thoughts he had a while back.

He wouldn't mind picking up this overgrown puppy if no one else had claimed him.

"Hnn...." The Italian stopped and pulled his hand back as Antonio began to groan, his body protesting his awakening with shivers.

There was complete silence as Lovino watched the Spaniard awaken, slowly turning onto his back with his eyes shut close.

"Dios... dónde estoy? [God... where am I?]" He mumbled softly, eyes fluttering at the bright lights before shutting them again, hissing. "Ya me morí? [I already died?]" He whispered, putting the palm of his hands on top of his closed eyes.

Lovino silently got up, trying not to make a sound as he went and dimmed the lights to the point that it was tolerable for Antonio.

"Gracias, enfermera, o quienquiera que sea.... [Thank you, nurse, or whoever that is....]" Antonio thanked quietly, and Lovino noted the raspy tone. He got closer again, grabbing a cup of water that was set aside at the table and handing it over to the blinking male.

Antonio's eyes nearly glowed in the darkness, and he blinked to get them to focus. A cold cylindrical object was placed in his hands, his fingers slowly wrapping around it.

"Qué es esto? [What is this?]" He asked as he sat up against the headboard.

"I have no idea what you just said. This is water." Lovino crossed his arms and sat back as Antonio sputtered gibberish in both languages. It amused him, and he couldn't hold back a smirk.