Chap 9

After Lovino finished feeding Antonio (which by the way made the two males blush, mostly Lovino), he changed the towel and sat on the bed next to him.

"Idiota. Getting all sick." Lovino mumbled as he watched the Spaniard carefully.

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing. You probably couldn't do anything about it." At this, Antonio stayed silent.

The younger of the two made sure the older male was comfortable before he continued. "Get some sleep. You need it." He gently pushed him down and gently (without knowing he did so) stroked his cheek, standing up and dimming the lights. "If you need me, I'll be in the living room, reading." He took out a book from seemingly nowhere.

Lovino glanced at the Spaniard for a few more minutes before he left the room, closing the door softly behind him. He took a deep breath and went over to the love seat, his eyes softening.

"Damn bastard." He whispered, holding the hand he used to stroke Antonio's cheek close to his heart which was now beating frantically, a small blush on his cheeks as he smiled. 

He knew from that moment on, that he had fallen hard for the green eyed man, his heart throbbing just at the thought. 

With a small smile, he opened the pages to the book, reading the book he had, and like Antonio, he replaced the main lovers with themselves.

~*~

Lovino looked up when he heard a soft groan of his name. His attention immediately zeroed in at Antonio's room. He frowned slightly and turned to go see what he needed.

Meanwhile, Antonio had sudden heat waves, his body shaking uncontrollably. He was sweating, despite the cool air in the room. He groaned and called out to Lovino, wishing the heat and pain would stop.

Lovino walked in, his eyes widening as he dropped his book and rushed to his side.

"Fucking shit, Toni!" He took his phone out and quickly dialed Berwald. 

"Sweden." He answered in a stoic voice.

"Romano. Get a car and your ass over at this house, now!" He then texted him the address before shoving the phone in his pocket as he grabbed a new towel and went to get it soaked.

He then started to pat Antonio's sweaty forehead, quickly getting him into some loose, coolng clothes instead of his sweaty pajamas. Besides a few moments to relish in the godly abs and fucking hot ass, it went rather quickly. By the end of it, Lovino was the equivalent to a tomato. 

There was a knock on the door, and by the pattern, he knew it was the Swedish man.

He swooped up the Spaniard in his arms and rushed out the door, gesturing to his motorcycle and his keys in his pocket. 

"Take my cycle to the garage." Berwald nodded and took the keys out of Lovino's pocket. They parted, Antonio in the backseat of the car and Lovino driving, while Berwald took the motorcycle. 

Lovino drove in the limit, always going just above it. He didn't want to get pulled over and waste time, now did he?

He pulled up at the hospital and parked in record time, picking up Antonio and carrying him inside.

"Aiutalo! Help him!" Lovino screamed, his eyes full of worry as he held the unconscious male in his arms, yet he was still shaking uncontrollably. 

He began to shake slightly, tears streaming down his face. 

Doctors and nurses answered to his calls as they took him away, then was forced back by other doctors. 

He grabbed a doctor's collar, his voice low and threatening. 

"That man better make it out alive." His eyes narrowed as they darkened, his fist roughly releasing the collar of the now frightened doctor. 

"Yes sir, we will do our best!" He then chased after the others, leaving a crying Lovino to himself. 

He couldn't sit, as he would pace the room endlessly.

His feet were numb and aching from the continuous walking. He was told an hour later that Antonio would need surgery since he didn't have enough blood. Thankfully, they had some blood of his type in stock and it  didn't last long for the doctors to start. 

He felt numb, like his life was ending.

His brother hates him, and he can't do anything about it.

His crush is dying, and it fucking kills him to admit how deep he has fallen for the Spanish idiota.

Just as he was about to curse his life, he stopped when he saw a familiar man. 

That German bastard.

"Potato muncher?" The blonde turned to meet his gaze, and that is when the older Italian twin came to notice his red eyes and stressed features. 

"Lovino?" He asked with much shock.

"What are you doing here?" They answered in together.

"Vell, Feliciano is in surgery." His eyes fell as his lip quivered.

If Lovino's body and soul wasn't numb, it sure was now.

"What happened to my brothe- Feliciano?!" He leaned forward, panicking as his heart thumped furiously in his chest.

"He vas shot in zhe stomach vhen ve vere getting groceries." He shut his eyes as he bit down on his lip. 

"Who shot him?" The Italian's voice was deadly calm as his exterior, his eyes blank as his eyebrow twitched in anger. 

"Zhat one gang.... Zhe ones zhat vant to be Mafia." He answered, both scared and worried.

Lovino said nothing as he walked back to a seat in the room, his eyes deadly blank. If it wasn't for his chest moving, people would think him to be dead.

The German said nothing as his leg shook as to relieve some nerves and wait for new on his lover. 

Lovino just snapped out of it and walked outside, breathing in the cold air. The sun had since gone down, the only natural light left was the stars and the rising moon.

It took a while for his nerves to calm down and walk back inside. 

He was going to kill those fucking bastards.

Just as he walked in, he heard some news.

"Is there anybody here related to Antonio Carriedo?" The doctor asked. 

In seconds, Lovino stood before her, looking at her. 

"What is wrong with him?!" He asked with worried soaked words.

"Well, we have good news, and bad news...."

=-=-= Cliffy. Sorry for the long wait, I'm actually prepping a Valentines special for you guys!

Suggestions for future chapters are more than happily accepted. 

I think that is it? Yeah, I'm sure of it!

Arrivederci! =-=-=