7 Deadly Sins

Demons were once feared by humanity but after centuries humans began forgetting them. All that's left are child stories. Stories that were told to scare the children. In every story lays a little bit of the truth that happened long ago. Demons and angels once fought against themselves in an never ending war.

No one knows how the war ended exactly.

AND

No one even knows what they were fighting about.

Before long, the war ended and both demons and angles left humanity on their own. Centuries later and demons began mixing themselves in the human society. They were living under them in piece. Never attacked the angels after the war ended and never showed themselves to humanity ever again.

No angel ever came down to earth again

....

Until one day one of the greatest angel fall from the sky.

Lucifer was once an angel one of God favourite. He was strong and powerful even among the strongest angel in heaven but as time went on he quickly realized that God is not a being that loved his creation. He saw God toy with humanity one of their greatest creation so far. Out of borden they quickly began creating challenges for the humans that might have even killed the whole species. God's boredom didn't end there, no, they began hunting and killing demons just because they felt jealous.

Mother Nature was a really strange thing. Not even the gods knew what mother nature really was but one thing was clear. It was against them. Nature suffered along with humanity and quickly created a creation of its own. The so called demons. They were creatures that had one soul purpose. To defend earth from the heavenly beings. They were created from the earth within and their home was nature itself...

Lucifer always felt a connection to Mother Nature. He always thought that it was a being that was connecting everyone together. Sadly the angel witnessed god hunting down these very own protectors and killing every single one in the cruelest way possible.

Then one day he became the order to hunt them down and kill some of them too. Not able to fulfill this command he left the heavily realm and fell down to earth. Once a fallen angel he became hunted too but seeing as he was one of the strongest not many angels could hold themselves against him.

He found shelter and a new live with the very creatures he wanted to protect, the once he refused to kill, the demons. Lucifer quickly became Satan the ruler of all demons.

It was not long after he rose to the his new title of ruler, that the gods decided to create the 7 heavenly sins. The holder of the sins quickly came down to earth and began slaughtering each and every demon they could find.

Saddened by this he decided to create the 7 Deadly sin. These deadly sins were created to pass on 7 demons. Their main purpose was to fight against the heroes, the pawns of god, trained by angels themselves.

Just like the weapons the hero use, the very own weapons that were created specifically for their sins, the holder of the deadly sins can use the soul weapons. These weapons were made of Lucifer's blood and soul. The fallen angel divided his soul into seven pieces and put each shart of his soul into the weapon he created out of his own feather and blood. Only a demon or a human that is close to the sin houlder can touch the weapon without suffering immense pain.

If the heroes were God pawns, he's weapon and the demon lords were like Satan's children he's family.

The 7 deadly sins are

Wrath

Lust

Envy

Pride

Sloth

Gluttony

Greed

The 7 Demon lord only have one goal in mind to protect their people and love ones and kill the heroes and Gods themselves.

After all if God was the bad guy then it just make sense that the demons will be the one responsible for punishing god.

If God wants to play war, then they will play war with him.

After all who were they to dismiss such a bad behaviour of a supreme being.

Furthermore, someone have to get him off his high horse

And who can do that job better than the demons that God hate it so much.