Declaration of War

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan

Previously: Willy Tybur came to Liberio and a festival was celebrated.

A/N: Please point out the errors if you find some

|~|

It was night, Reiner, Annie and Bertolt were going back to the camp after their talk.

"I keep having the same dream." Bertolt told them. "I dream about the guy who hung himself in the fields. Why did he tell us that story right before he hung himself?"

Reiner looked at Bertolt. "Obviously, that's something we'll never know."

"I bet he wanted someone to forgive him." Annie said. "Considering we left Marcel and ran, it's not like we can say much."

"But there were scared, I think anyone would ran away, when they see something like that." Historia said frowning.

"Marley doesn't care about that. If Reiner came back without the Jaw Titan, he would probably get taken away his Titan." Ymir said.

"But not this time though." Connie pointed out.

"Yes. I'll be with you, instead Reiner and Bertolt." Ymir nodded.

"For some reason, I can't help but think: That old man, I think wanted... was to be judged by someone." Bertolt said.

|~|

Falco and Reiner were in a almost dark room. Mr. Kruger sat in front of Reiner in a chair. Reiner stared at him. "Hey. It's been four years, Reiner."

They tensed.

"Oh, shit..."

"I didn't see that coming."

Eren's eyes were wide. 'What am I doing?

The tension in the room was tense.

Shock was written all over his face. He couldn't say a word.

Falco stood at the wall and looked at Reiner. "Um, huh? Aren't you two supposed to be old friends? Isn't that right, Mr. Kruger?"

"Ehm... yeah... sure...." Sasha said and chuckled weakly.

"Very good old friends." Connie said sarcastically.

"Why did I drag Falco into this." Eren said with clenched fists. 'The boy has nothing to do with this.'

Mikasa put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure you'll let him go. There's no reason why he should be with you. I know you wouldn't want a boy get involved into this."

Eren nodded. 'Yeah. I wouldn't want that. Falco will go out of this room unharmed.'

Candy had trouble to keep her face straight. She bit the bottom of her lip. 'I'm sorry, Eren. But you'll get Falco involved in this. You changed in these four years.'

"Yeah. There's so much to catch up on. I don't even know where to start."

"Impossible..." Reiner managed to say. "Eren!"

|~|

The stage was finished and the curtains were closed. The guests and citiziens were sitting on their seats and waiting for the announcement to begin.

Lord Tybur was behind the stage and stood in front of a mirror. "Lped Tybur, it's almost time." the guard beside him said.

"Right." he looked to the and saw the woman who helped Udo.