Judgement

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: Eren felt the presence of his future-self behind him, and Armin was wondering about Candy.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes.

|~|

Candy looked at him confused. "What do you want to ask me?"

"I was wondering about a few things for a while now." Armin began.

"Huh? What is it Armin?" Eren asked him.

Armin glanced at him shortly before he looked at Candy again, who looked a bit nervous now, which confused him. "Well, first of all, why do you call it episodes in the first place? It's strange to me that our life and future is shown through these episodes."

Erwin's eyes widened a bit. "Huh. Now that you said it's indeed strange. I didn't think about that before."

"And why are they even split in these episodes?" Sasha asked with a thoughtful look and her hand on her chin. "Why not show everything at once instead in these episodes?"

Candy looked down at her hands avoiding eye-contact, while the others looked at her, waiting for an answer. 'Is this is it? What Future-Eren told me?'

"It is." she heard behind her and she jumped which didn't go unnoticed.

Mikasa frowned at her action. "Candy, are you alright?"

She looked up. "O-Of course."

Levi scoffed. "No, it's clearly not. There's clearly something you're not telling us."

'There are many things I'm not telling you.' she thought before she took a deep breath and stood up.

She stood in front of the Tv and clasped her hands together nervously. "I don't know where to start, it's a bit difficult to explain."

"Is it something bad?" Connie asked nervously now, he wasn't so sure if he wanted to know anymore.

Jean sighed. "I hope not."

Petra gave her an encouraging smile. "Why don't you start at the beginning? I'm sure whatever it is, we can take it. It can't be possibly worse than what are we watched, right?"

Ymir crossed her arms, she doubt it. Candy's behavior is strange for her. If it's really not bad than she wouldn't act like that.

She took another deep breath while she could feel the piercing gaze of Future-Eren, who was still standing behind her seat. "Okay. Well, you know that I came from a different world."

They nodded.

"They're called episodes because in my world it's a Tv-show we watch on a Tv, like this one behind me."

Silence.

"Huh?" asked Connie confused.

"I'm sorry, what?" Levi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You mean to tell me, that our lives are a Tv-show in your world and people watch us as we struggle to survive against the Titans and Marley?" Eren asked in a dangerous calm voice.

"You could say that, yeah. Also in books and movies."

"Are you kidding me?!" Eren yelled at her while Armin tried to hold him back. "People out there watch us for entertainment?! Don't they realize that we're just people, too? And you?! You probably watched us, too. Otherwise, you wouldn't even be here, right?"

Hange saw the hurt look in Candy's eyes and turned to Eren. "Eren, calm down. I'm sure there's more to it than you think."

"But-"