Two Brothers

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: A person named Maria came unexpected and wanted to talk to Eren.

A/N:  Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes. Thank you, @AtreusTheGreat, for writing the transcript.

|~|

Future-Eren stared at her with wide eyes.

She smirked at him. "You look like you didn't expect me to show up."

"That's impossible. How are you here?"

"Did you forget already that anything in this room is possible?"

He glared at her. "What do you want?"

Her smile faded, and she looked at him with a fierce stare. "I want you to stop influencing yourself. Do you really want that he'll do the things you did? They already changed things by watching this."

"Yes, they did, but it won't change the outcome in the end, it will always end like this."

"You don't know that." she argued back.

"Why do you think I am here in the first place?" he asked her with narrowed eyes.

Her eyes widened a bit before she glanced at Candy. He followed her gaze and sighed. "She told you to speak with me, isn't it?"

She looked back at him and crossed her arms. "Wouldn't you know? And yes, she did. You know why she is showing you all this, right?"

He didn't answer.

"She wants that you and your friends can live in peace without the War and Titans."

"Like your Mother did?"

She was quick. She pressed him against the wall, her hand on his throat, and looked at him with fury. "Don't you dare talk about her. If I could, I would kill you right now."

He glanced at something behind her. "You're making a show."

She looked behind her, and saw Candy staring at her with wide eyes. She let go of him and sighed and took a few steps away from him.

Unaware of what was happening behind them, Historia spoke up. "I think we're ready to continue, right?" she looked at the others, and they nodded in agreement.

Maria didn't take her eyes off Future-Eren when Erwin pressed play.

|~|

The motionless body of the Beast Titan fell from the wall of Shiganshina after being shot down, and crashed into the ground. The Attack Titan started to limp toward the Beast Titan's body. His left eye was pierced and bloody, and he struggled to move. Suddenly, he stopped. He glanced behind him, only to see the Jaw Titan trying to bite off his left calf.

Porco inside the Titan was struggling in his efforts, but he bit through the Attack Titan's leg, causing a lot of blood to erupt from a fresh injury. The Attack Titan rose his right arm and threw a side fist punch straight to the Jaw Titan's nape.

"Galliard!" Reiner said with a shocked face.

The Attack Titan slowly removed his bloodied hand from the Jaw Titan's nape. Porco was gasping from pain as half of his face was gone after the hit.

The Attack Titan kneeled beside him and threw three more hits at the Jaw Titan's nape. When the Jaw Titan tried to lift his head, the Attack Titan roared and hit it, breaking the bone-like structure of the face.

Ymir grimaced a bit, her hand rubbing the side of her face absently. 'Ouch...'

The Attack Titan raised his hand with a roar to land a final hit on the Jaw Titan, when suddenly a shot from the Anti-Titan Artillery came piercing through his arm and face and landed inside the city buildings, severing his hand.