Children of the Forest

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan

Previously: Eren escaped his prison cell and Premier Zacklay died in a explosion.

A/N:  Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes. And thanks to @GrimmLight13 who wrote the transcript for me.

|~|

The scene opened on Ragako village with several people are about speaking with each other, tending horses, going about their daily lives. The hat of a woman by the well is blown off her head by the wind onto ground. She walked over and brushed the hat off before she turned around, distracted by a hissing noise.

Connie tensed and his eyes widened as he recognized his village. "Please, no... I don't want to watch this..." He looked down and closed his eyes.

Sasha grabbed his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

Levi glared at the TV as he clenched fists. 'Do we have see that?'

Hange held her pen ready, so she could write anything down what happened to the villagers. But she frowned slightly when she glanced at Connie. 'We won't let this happen this time around. I'll make sure of that.'

She saw a strange white mist spreading through the village before it overtakes her.

Gas canisters, being deployed by several Marleyan soldiers spray forth the mist in thick white clouds, all of them lined up outside the village.

"It's called a gas weapon." Zeke's voice was heard over the scene. A close up of the soldiers shows them observing  while wearing gas masks. "The gas contains some of my spinal fluid."

"Breathing just a slight amount makes Subjects of Ymir freeze up." It shows the residents of the village all on the ground, their bodies frozen while their eyes remain wide open. A chicken ran by a few of them. "They can't control their bodies and lose consciousness."

"Hmm... Not good." Erwin muttered.

Petra looked at the commander confused. "What's wrong?"

Erwin crossed his arms as he shared his thoughts with them. "I can only hope that they don't get the idea to use the gas against us. We wouldn't stand a chance against them."

Armin's eyes widened in horror. "If this really would happen, the consequences would be fatal."

Historia frowned. "I hope they don't get the idea to use it against us."

The scene showed Zeke with the soldiers, behind them is the Cart Titan looking one with several barrels strapped to its back.

"On my command, I send the Power of the Titans to the Coordinate via Paths."

The soldier standing near Zeke gave a signal before Zeke began to scream, though no sound is heard aside from his voiceover.

In a flash of orange lightning the various villagers are shown transformed into Titans, the same Titans they saw Zeke commanding before in Season 2.

Sasha saw a tear rolling down on Connie's face. She grabbed a handkerchief and handed it him.

"Thanks..." he whispered.

She smiled softly at him. "Anytime."

"That's why the people of that village obeyed my orders."

Levi's voice then interjects. "It's not 'that' village. It's Ragako."

The scene then shifts to Levi and Zeke speaking to each other around a campfire. "Don't forget the name of the village you slaughtered, you bearded shit."