Guides

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan

Previously: Hange and Levi told Erwin and Petra about Candy's condition and Hange had an idea what the reason could be.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes.

|~|

"Do you think she could possibly...." Petra didn't finish her sentence. She looked at Hange with a frown on her face.

Hange sighed. "I hope I'm wrong. But if that's the case, why would she do this?"

"To help us, of course." Erwin replied. "She's like us. She risks her life and devoted her heart into this." 

Levi eyed the room they were in. 'She must have worked hard to do all this, with her magic.'

"Should we talk to her about this?" Petra asked as she looked at Candy, who was laughing with Connie and Sasha about something.

"We should. I'm not letting everyone else die." Levi said with furrowed brows.

Erwin nodded. "We should do this in the next break."

"But we shouldn't tell the kids nothing, yet. They get along so well and if they find out about this they would be devastated, and they have to deal with these episodes already. I have a  feeling this will be a emotional ride for all of us."

Erwin nodded again. "I hope for them that it doesn't get worse."

Petra's frown deepened. "I hope so, too."

They sat back down and waited for the rest to settle and continued the next episode.

|~|

Armin stood in front of Annie's crystal. He stared at it for a few seconds before he reached out to touch it.

"Hey!"

Armin gasped and froze.

Hitch stood behind him. "You're not allowed to touch the girl, mister." she said, holding a newspaper in her hand curled up like a horn.

"Hitch.." Armin mumbled. It was good to see her again.

"I like her hair." Sasha said smiling.

Armin turned around in a panic. "I-It's not what you think, Hitch! I-I.." He began to babble, waving his arms around. "Titan Memories have been known to transfer by touch! I thought I might learn something important! I wasn't doing anything inappropriate, really!" he continued while Hitch walked towards him, a serious look on her face.

"Hmm.. That is a good idea to try that, but that I wonder why we wouldn't have done that earlier." Erwin said with furrowed brows.

"Good question. We were probably busy with other shit to think about that." Levi said.

Hitch walked past him and stood in front of the crystal. "You are a guy, after all. I bet you wanna learn all about Annie."

Armin tensed and let out a nervous squeal with a look of panic still on his face. "I'm sorry, okay?! Don't ban me from coming back!"

"I wasn't planning to. Annie would get bored listening only to me." Hitch said as she turned to Armin with a smile before she turned back to Annie. "Unbelievable. You're so popular, and all you do is sleep."

Hange furrowed her brows in a deep thought. 'Does she sleep? Or is she awake this whole time? I want to know how it is inside this crystal. But I don't see her coming out of that thing anytime soon.'

|~|

Armin was walking with Hitch in the outer part of MP HQ. Hitch was speaking. "It's great that you've got a crush on her, but have you heard the news?"