Above and Below

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: They watched Zeke's childhood and learned about his plan. Levi noticed that Candy's condition didn't get better.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes. And thank you to @GrimmLight for writing the transcript. :)

|~|

There was a dark grey sky, a downpour raining down.

Hange and several other scouts were on horseback, looking around as they had heard an explosion in the distance.

They tensed again.

Hange hoped that Levi was okay and she would be there for him as soon as possible.

Erwin narrowed his eyes, hoping that they wouldn't have to see Levi's corpse. 'Levi has to be okay.'

'I know we weren't on best terms, recently... but I really hope he's okay.' Mikasa thought worriedly.

"Wh-What the?"

"What was that?" One scout asked.

"Thunder?" another responded.

"A Thunder Spear" Hange said, a worried look on her face. "But why?" she looked out into the storm.

They all stared in that direction for a few moments. "Let's head in that direction."

The horse from the wagon was seen, bleeding with shards of wood sticking into its side, meanwhile the wagon was completely ruined.

"Oh, shit..." Ymir mumbled.

Historia took Ymir's hand in her hand to calm her and herself down.

Zeke's upper torso was lying a short way away. His arms were severed and his entire body from his stomach down was gone, his body sizzling.

"Damn..." Connie mumbled at the sight.

"It would be a miracle if he survived this." Jean said.

Levi stared blankly at the screen, he didn't think that it would be that easy to kill Zeke.

His face was dead eyed his mouth hanging open and a dull stare in his eyes, looking almost dead.

"It's so... quiet" his thoughts rang out, proving he was still alive and conscious to some degree.

Levi sighed quietly. 'I knew it.'

"How is this possible?" Sasha asked confused.

"His damn titan abilities." Jean grumbled.

"Am I... dying?" he questioned, looking out at the nearby flowers.

For an instant he saw the faint form of a young blonde girl in the darkness.

As soon as the image came on the screen, Eren felt a slight pain in his head. But it was gone one second later and he wondered if he imagined it, but when he saw Ymir holding her head with her hand with a confused look, he knew he didn't imagine it.

Armin noticed Eren's look and followed his gaze. "Are you guys okay?"

This caught everyone's attention.

"What's wrong?" Petra asked them confused.

"I just felt pain in my head as I saw the little girl on the screen." Ymir explained.

"Me too." Eren said.

"Do you recognize her?" Erwin asked them.

They both shook their heads.