Sneak Attack

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan.

Previously: Candy told them the truth about the episodes and why she was doing all this.

A/N: Please point out the grammar and spell mistakes. And thanks to @ChiryMax for writing the transcript.

|~|

In the prison, Connie stared at Onyankopon.

Armin turned to look at Mikasa, "What do you want to do, Mikasa?" He asked her. They all looked at her. Armin continued. "Do you want to help Eren?"

Connie groaned. "We saw this scene already. Why are we seeing this again?"

Sasha shrugged her shoulders. "No idea."

"I hope we don't have this at every episode now." Jean sighed.

Mikasa put her hand to her chest before answering. "I want to help him." There was a sad expression on Mikasa. She still holds the scarf in her hand. "But I'm sure it's because I'm Ackerman." She lowered her hand. "Just like what Eren said." She looked directly at her scarf. "This is not my own will."

Jean and Connie just watched her. "Huh?" Connie was confused.

"I think that's just a lie Eren came out with." Armin gave his opinion.

"It's true that I get headaches from time to time." Mikasa replied. "Why would you think he was lying?"

Armin looked confused. "Why you ask?" He took a quick breath before continuing. "Making it so that Eldian can no longer have children... did you all seriously think Eren would want that?"

"No, of course not." Eren mumbled to himself. His plan was different.

After his words. Mikasa, Connie and Jean thought about what he said.

Jean looked down. "I did think that's unlike him to think that, but it's not impossible—" He was quickly interrupted by Armin.

"But it's impossible!" Armin exclaimed loudly. "It's Eren we're talking about!"

"Then why doesn't he oppose Zeke and Yelena?!" Connie asked.

"Because he doesn't have too!" Armin argued. "It's up to Eren to decide what to do with the power of the Founding! From the moment Yelena made her proposal, he had no choice but to go with it. If he refused, who knows what method Yelena will use to persuade him. But if he accepts their proposal and makes them believe he's on their side..." Armin clenched his fists. "He could protect this island with the Rumbling! And no one will be able to lay their hand on Paradis Island for the next 50 years!"

Mikasa, Connie and Jean fell silent at his argument. They have confused and frustrated expressions, while Armin was determinate.

Onyankopon waited for his answer in silence.

"I swear, if this scene is cut off again at this part..." Connie mumbled to himself.

"You're not the only one." Jean agreed with him.

"Is it okay for us to go now?" Mr. Braus asked Nicolo. He was still waiting with the rest of his family.

"I'm sorry, but please wait just a bit longer." Nicolo answered him.

"I've been saying he's a dangerous guy from the time we're in Training Corps. That Eren is a piece of crap who will lead us all to hell." Jean responded, frustrated and angry.

Armin closed his eyes, resigned.

Jean continued speaking, "And I was jealous of that piece of crap. Because he was so cool."