𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E3 - Blacked Out Blur

"Romie let's go dance!" An impatient Florence interrupted as she pulled Romie's arm, breaking Romie and Mason's eye contact.

"Yeah.." Romie said redirecting her gaze away from Mason and onto Florence.

Carefully, Romie put her drink down on a nearby table before Florence pulled her onto the dance floor.

Romie loved how alive her party was, except from the fact she didn't know most of the people there.

Kai interrupted everyone as he had ordered a fancy DJ, ordering for the mic, he gestured Romie to come to the the front.

The girl came to the front, standing next to her brother as Kai smiled, "Thank you everyone for coming to Romie's 21st! My baby sister is all grown up..." Kai said squishing Romie's cheek making 'Aws' spread across the room.

Romie laughed shaking her head, covering her face in embarrassment trying to divert the attention away from herself which in this case probably wasn't going to work.

"Anyways, we're lighting the cake now!" Kai said excitedly as Florence, Mason and Timo came out with the cake, followed by little mini cupcakes with the words 'Happy Birthday!'

————————————————————

Florence practically forced the younger Havertz sibling to play beer pong with Mason, Ben, Kai and Reece.

With the team being Reece, Ben and Romie against Kai, Mason and Florence. "Birthday girl's turn!" Reece said cheering the girl on as she smile taking the ping pong ball.

With the ball bouncing and making it into the cup in the middle, Romie smirked grabbing the cup and sowing whatever was in it, making a sour face shaking her head in disgust.

"What the fuck was that?" She said as she looked at what was underneath the cup, "What does it say?" Kai asked his sister as she read it out hesitantly, "Kiss the person you fancy the most here."

Kai shook his head, "Romie you don't have to do this-" Romie shook her head.

"First of all Kai, I'm not a wuss and i'm 21 now, it's birthday party, I'm looking for fun." Romie said with a smirk, looking around at the boys, as Florence acted as her hype woman. Romie smiled walking over to Mason pecking him in the lips.

To be fair Mason was the only person she could 'kiss', not only was her brother there but her and Mason would have their little moments that Florence did eventually catch-on to.

"Hey that was not a kiss-" Florence complained as Kai covered her mouth making everyone laugh, "I'll go next."

Mason said volunteering himself, as Romie passed him the ping pong ball. He took it, throwing it, and his wonderful aim made the ball land exactly in the centre cup, he smirked downing the drink in one, clearly not phased of what was in the cup, as he read what was at the bottom of the plastic cup.

"Open a window, and scream as loudly as possible about how attracted you are to a person..."

Mason said as he put the cup back on the table, rubbing the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

"Who wrote these?" Kai asked as he looked over at his sister, who shrugged, obviously lying knowing that Florence and herself had written them while setting up.

"Atleast Kai lives in a gated community." Ben said, putting his hand on Mason's shoulder, reassuring his teammate as they headed over to a window.

"Well! She's pretty! She's a natural brunette with blonde hair! And it's her 21st birthday! Happy birthday Romie!" Mason said shouted as Florence looked over at Romie with a smile, Florence letting out an excited shriek.

"Mason's attracted to youuu!!" Florence said with a smirk as Kai stayed quiet, silently observing the situation.

As it hadn't hit him that his teammate had just called his little sister attractive, and that she did fancy Mason the most after pecking him on the lips.

via Instagram

romie_havertz tail? is wagging

romie_havertz tail? is wagging. ripping out hair. sweaty shits. sky? blue. hotel? trivago.

liked by kaihavertz29, masonmount, and 200,162 more...

user
LMAO ROMIE SUPREMACY IG

user
apparently some of kai's neighbor's heard mason screaming lol
user
NO WAY

————————————————————

"Holy shit. My head hurts." Romie said as she started rolling around her bed like a maniac as she heard a knock at the door.

"Morning Romie," Florence said with a smile as Romie waved unamused.

"My head hurts and I'm not a morning person. Sorry if I'm being a bitch." Romie said as she called up in her bed with Florence placing down some painkillers next to her and a cold bottle of water.

"What happened last night, Flo?" Romie asked as Florence braced herself, "It's a long story..."

"Have you checked you phone yet?" Florence asked as Romie shook her head, "Can't he arsed." She said as she continued laying in bed.

"Well.. first off, you made a drunk instagram post." Florence said as Romie nodded, "Well I could've done worse.." Romie reasoned as she finally sat up drinking some of her water.

"And then you gave Mason a lap dance..." Florence said as Romie choked on her water before spitting it out onto the floor.

"WHAT?"

LMAO THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY ALL OVER THE PLACE IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING NGL

-alexia😵‍💫