𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E26 - Walk Before You Run

Fin's hands left Romie's face as they looked at him.

"No, no. Not at all." Fin explained as Romie looked down at her hands fiddling with them awkwardly. "You know what I'll go help Jack put away the decorations..." she said as she ran her fingers through her hair, leaving Mason and Fin by themselves.

"Listen mate I've gotta go-" Fin said leaving Mason dumbfounded.

Romie collapsed on the couch next to Kai, leaning her head on his shoulder. "You okay Romie?" Kai questioned as she nodded - with a sigh. "Mhm."

"How was your night Romes?"
"Eh." She said as she closed her eyes - the girl slowly falling asleep - as they suddenly heard a scream, making Romie jump.

Fin and Mason rushing into the living-room, with everyone else still outside the main entrance. "What was that?" Romie asked as she looked over at Fin, clinging onto her older brother's hands.

Kai stood up as Romie trailed behind him using him as a 'human shield'. They slowly went out onto Jack's porch, seeing everyone sat on Jack's porch.

"What was the scream for...?" Kai questioned as he looked at everyone, "Oh nothing Jack thinks he saw the same spider that he ruined his dior's on in the Maldives." Declan said shaking his head.

"Jesus Christ Jack. One way to scare the living shit out of me." Romie said shaking her head as she sat down next to Sasha, as Fin decided to sit next to her.

Romie rested her head on Fin's shoulder, yawning, as Fin ruffled Romie's hair. "You okay Romie?" He questioned as he rested his hand on Romie's leg as she shrugged.

"I'm tired." she shrugged as her eyes slowly shut. Fin smiled letting the girl rest on his shoulder as she slowly fell asleep.

————————————————————
                          As the weeks passed by Romie and Fin got closer, and she made the 'grand' decision to keep her hair brunette.

"So today is the modelling expo!" Sasha cheered, "Fin's coming right?" She continued as Romie nodddd, "Mhmmmmm," she giggled playfully.

"Do you know who else got invited? And who else is modelling in it?" Sasha questioned as they got into her car.

Romie shrugged, "Dunno." She said as Sasha started driving.

After a few minutes passed they got to the event. "Come on we have to go to hair and makeup Romie!" Sasha said dragging Romie out of the car.

"I know I know!" The girl laughed as they got to hair and make up.

Within minutes, Romie and Sasha were backstage, getting ready for the runway. "Okay, 6 looks in 30 minutes, with 20 models. We can do this!" Sasha shouted as they all lined up.

As the models passed eventually it was Romie's turn - she smirked as she walked down the runway, pulling her walk into a 'strut'.

She looked into the crowd as she noticed a few familiar faces. Jack and Fin were sat together just talking about the show really.

A smile suddenly appeared on Fin's face, with Jack noticing and elbowing him. "Oooh what happening to you Finley?" Jack chuckled as as Fin shook his head.

"Wait what?" He said back ruffling his eyebrows - making Jack laugh.

Finally, the show and red carpet was done - Romie decided to head back and watch the men's show with the others until she saw special someone - immediately bringing a smile to her face.

"Mimi!" The little girl shouted running towards Romie as she ducked down opening her arms and hugging the girl.

"Hi Summer!" She smiled, carrying Summer in her arms. "Mimi!!" She cooed as she played with her curls, Romie giggled.

Fin watching her with a smile a few metres away. "Alright Romie?" A familiar voice said as he tapped her shoulder, "Mason?" She asked looking at him.

"I didn't know you were invited?" Romie asked looking at them boy, "Well I came with Florence just to watch Ben, he's walking in the men's show and I'm walking the red carpet." Mason explained as Summer cooed in her arms.

"Do you want me to take her?" Mason asked, he knew how his niece was and how much of a handful she could sometimes be.

Romie shook her head, "Nono, it's fine." She shook her head as Mason nodded.

"Hey is it alright if I bring her to watch the show me?" She asked,
"Go ahead, my seats right behind yours if you need anything!"

Mason joked as Romie nodded going back to her seat, Summer fiddling with her fingers she found her seat next to Sasha's and sat down.

"Hey stranger." Fin chuckled sitting down next to Romie, as she smiled, "Summer say hi!" Romie giggled as Summer waved.

"Hi hi!" Summer cooed as she fiddled with Romie's fingers. "So, who forced you to come?" Romie questioned - Fin shaking his head.

"I have to admit, Jack might've dragged me along, but I'm not complaining." Fin smiled as he looked at the girl.

via instagram

romie_havertz so thankful to have modelled tonight for the LCME! it's such an honour, thank you so much to @versace for letting me wear their beautiful dress for the red carpet🤍

liked by versace, florencechilwell, sasharebecca, finjburns, jackgrealish and 104,536 more...

florencechilwell
YOU DID AMAZING BABES🤗🤗
romie_havertz
thank you flo <3

sasharebecca
so jealous you looked better than me :'(
romie_havertz
You looked stunning what're your on about😩

finjburns
😉😉