𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E31 - How I Met Your Mother

"Kick it Havertz!" Fin smirked as he encouraged Romie, she shook her head, as she took a short run before walking the ball making it into the top left corner of the net.

"Did half decent there Havertz." Harry Maguire clapped - congratulating the girl.

"Hey I was in a dress too!" Romie shrugged, trying to persuade him.

Florence tapped Romie's shoulder giving her the signal. "We're gonna start Romes." Romie nodded.

Florence grabbed a mic as she got everyone's attention. "Everyone! I'm gonna need your attention!" She shouted as they crowded around the net.

Their, Sasha stood in her white, maxi dress with her baby bump, Jack standing a few metres away from her directly opposite from her.

"So how this works is, Sasha is gonna stand in net, and Romie is going to come out with a balloon. In the balloon is a powder that is either blue or pink which will obviously symbolise the gender. Jack will have to kick the balloon into the net, then the balloon will pop all over Sasha."

Florence announced as everyone got ready. Romie stepped out with a black balloon and placed it infront of Jack, as everyone started a countdown.

"9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

Everyone shouted as Jack kicked the ball directly into the middle of the net where Sasha was standing.

The blue powdered exploded all over Sasha's dress, as she let out tears of joy. Jack quickly ran up to her as the couple hugged, "We're having a boy!!" Jack shouted excitedly as everyone celebrated.

In the midst of celebration, Romie came out with a another balloon - placing it down on the grass.

"Another ballon?" Murmurs spread around the crowd as Sasha and Jack stopped their hug, as she pointed at the ball.

"What?" Jack asked as he went up to the balloon and reluctantly kicked it as pink powder exploded all over Sasha's dress.

They gasped as Florence smiled shouting into the mic,

"You're having twins!"

Sasha bursted out into more tears of joy as Jack ran up to her giving her a massive hug. "Twins huh?" Fin asked Romie as she stood back looking at Sasha and Jack celebrate.

"Twins Fin. Twins!" She giggled as she jumped up and down, "We're gonna be godparents to twins!"

She grabbed Fin's hands as she dragged him to Sasha and Jack, "Come on Finley, their choosing baby names." Romie winked.

————————————————————

via instagram

sasharebecca say hello to baby saffron and baby jacob👋🏻

liked by romie_havertz, florencechilwell, england, jackgrealish, declanrice, philfoden, bukayosaka87 and 2,475,928 more...

florencechilwell
couldn't be a prouder auntie❣️
sasharebecca
love you flo😘

jackgrealish
saffron is a daddy's girl.🙂
sasharebecca
No she isn't go cry abt it :)

user
ah baby saffron and jacob are adorable sasha :(
sasharebbeca
they have Jack's eyes😅

philfoden
planning a play date now between the these and ronnie! 😁😁
jackgrealish
It's settled ig

romie_havertz
when are you dropping them off for me to babysit them☹️☹️
*sasharebecca has liked this
comment*

————————————————————

7 years later...

"So what did Uncle Kai think?" Rosalie-Faye asked as Romie smiled, "Now that's another story hun."

She said caressing her child's cheek gently. "What was your first love's name again?" Rosalie questioned as Romie sighed.

"Mason. Mason Mount." Romie smiled as she got off Rosalie's bed, "Anyways it's bedtime time Rosalie." She said pecking Rosalie's cheeks, as the little girl giggle.

"Goodnight Rosalie." She smiled walking to the door, "Goodnight mum!" Rosalie said back as Romie turned the lights off and headed back to her bedroom.

"So, has she finally got to sleep?"
"It took her a few stories before she actually fell tired." Romie explained, she climbed into his arms as she closed her eyes, "Goodnight Romie."

"Goodnight Fin."

Ahhh off limits is finally done :( I have a storyline that's in the works so it might take me a few days before I actually post the intros - and couple first chapters. But I'll definitely continued writing, i love you <3 See you all next time.