𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E27 - Actions Speak Louder Than Words

"Go on Ben!" Florence shouted from the second row earning a slight smile from Ben. By now Romie had returned Summer back to Mason and the Men's show was in full swing.

Fin laughed tapping Romie's shoulder making her look in his direction, "Hm?"

"Look at the paparazzi stalking you." He said as he stared directly at them, Romie shook her head, waving at them before putting her middle finger up at them.

Fin laughed shaking his head. "Romie calm down." Fin said as he put his arm around her trying to reassure her somehow. Mason watching behind them, silently eyeing the paparazzi.

"You look stunning by the way~" Fin smiled complimented the girl as she smiled back warmly. She giggled.

"I know I do. Trust me." Romie smirked as she started laughing, not being able to take herself seriously. "Oh shush you!" Fin laughed shaking his head.

"What's up with you?" Florence asked Mason as he was busy glaring at the back of Fin's head.

"Mason?" Florence asked as sighing, "Mason?!" She said slightly louder.

"Mason Tony Mount!"

She shouted waving her hands infront of his face.
"What?" Mason asked looking at Florence as she Florence shook her head. Florence sighed as she heard Romie's laugh at Fin.

"Isn't it hitting you Mase?" Florence asked as Mason looked at Florence, "What?" He asked.

"Mason. You played with the girl. You ate her up and spat her out. She fell so hard for you after breaking up with her BOYFRIEND all the all the way back in Germany. All for you to be hiding something from her that changed everything." Florence said as she looked at Mason, she scoffed.

"If you're only falling for her now that Natasha's thrown you away, and she's finally happy without you. I think that's your fault."

Romie smirked as she tucked a hair behind her ear listening to Florence and Mason's conversation. She resisted to not turn around as not only was, Fin right next to her, but she always didn't want to draw any attention towards them.

"I love you Flo." Romie thought to herself as she looked up at Fin who was busy watching the show.

————————————————————

via Instagram

romie_havertz finally finished a show ahhhhh❤️‍🩹

liked by finjburns, sasharebecca, kaihavertz29,
florencechilwell, kendalljenner and 582,663 more...

user
romie finally getting the attention she
deserves <3
*romie_havertz has like this
comment*

jackgrealish
beaut🤨
romie_havertz
😮☝🏼

kendalljenner
she's not just kai havertz's little sister😉
romie_havertz
love and miss you sm kenny <3
florencechilwell
KENDALL JENNER-?;&3;£;&/928;!@2&82

finjburns
BARK BARK GROWL
finjburns
mine.
romie_havertz
fin hun what is this🥰
user
FUCK OFF😭😭😭