𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E25 - 'Forgettable'

The music blaring, Fin and Romie decided to head to the kitchen for snacks.

Leaning on the counter, Romie leaned over the counter grabbing a bar of chocolate left on the counter.

"Romie, pass us some cake," Fin said tapping the girls shoulder as she nodded - giving him a cupcake with nicely-piped white frosting.

"Here." She said giving him a cupcake - before he took a bite, before swiping his finger in icing, and swiping his finger across Romie's nose.

"To make you even sweeter darlin." He smirked before chuckling.

Romie gasped looking at him before grabbing a handful of the red velvet cake on the table and launching it in Fin's face, rubbing it in aswell.

"I think I'm sweet enough thanks." She giggled as she looked at him as he quickly grabbed two cupcakes and threw them at Romie before she could leave.

"I'm not letting you off that one," Fin laughed as Romie joint in grabbing more of the red velvet
and shoving it in his face.

As their little cake fight continued, Fin and Romie eventually gathered a crowd who watching them.

"Ay Ay Ay! What's going on here-" Jack shouted with Sasha by his side, as he looked at Romie and Fin as Jack's eyes widened, "Well shit you lot really messed up my kitchen..." he said as he shook his head.

"Why the fuck did you do this?" He asked, "babe clam down!" Sasha said calming him down,
"And why did yous not let me join?!" Jack said before grabbing crisps and chucking them on Sasha as she started to die of laughter.

———————————————————
                  "Okay. Now we've REALLY made a mess..." Jack said as he looked around at everyone with their Halloween costumes on - that are now all covered in food.

"Ay Jack can I- woah what happened in here?" Mason stopped in his tracks, with Declan next to him, taking his scream mask off as he blinked twice looking at everyone.

"Yous just missed a food fight mate." Phil laughed as Declan and Mason exchanged looks.

"Well sad that." Fin interrupted as Mason frowned at him. "I'm sending everyone outside home." Jack said as he wipes some of the cake icing off of his face and left the kitchen.

"There are a bunch of cleaning supplies in the room next to the pantry!" He shouted before getting back out.

"I guess that's our sign we should start cleanup up?" Phil questioned as they nodded - Romie sighed as she headed over to the room, grabbing a mop.

The girl swept the floor as the others did their other jobs to clean the kitchen, Jack still outside forcing everyone out of his house.

As everyone eventually left the kitchen - either going home or outside to help Jack usher everyone out his house, it was only Fin and Romie left.

Romie glanced up from mopping, as she noticed Fin glancing over at her every few minutes.

"What?" She asked looking back at him as he shrugged gesturing her to come closer. She giggled, "What?" She asked, "You have icing on your face." He chuckled as Romie tried wiping it off, he shook his head as he chuckled.

"Let me." Fin said as he wiped the icing off of Romie's face - their eyes locking and all. They kept eye contact, as pink blush spread across Romie's face.

"Thanks..." she smiled before letting out a awkward laugh as Mason walked into the kitchen. "Am I interrupting something?"