𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E20 - We Really Shouldn't

hey loves - before you read this chapter, id just like to say, please read the whole chapter :) this chapter is really important in the storyline. Anyways have fun reading <3

————————————————————-

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

Sasha Rebecca(Played by herself)

Sasha Rebecca
(Played by herself)

•Model.
•(?)
•17/2/1996

————————————————————

                    Mason and Romie arrived at Nando's just as some of the others arrived - Romie quickly got her mask out, putting it on quickly so paparazzi wouldn't spot the two. However her plan didn't work very well as paparazzi had already surrounded the restaurant.

"What's with the paparazzi?" Jesse asked as he walked in just behind Romie and Mason - as they took their seats. "They've been here since we got here." Declan stated, sighed rolling his eyes.

As more minutes passed , everyone started arriving, however they were just waiting for one person. It was Jack.

"Where is Jack?" Tyrone complained from the table next to them.

three lions on the shirt :)

tyrone on the throne😎
JACK MATE WHERE ARE YOU

judey
tbf he probs got lost💀

sanch
jack mate I'll share my location for you ;)

kyle runner
what's everyone ordering :)

romie <3
this menu is so overwhelming woah

bukayo🙃
you'll get used to it xxxx

chilly
ooh what if I put peri peri sauce on my
chips?👁👁

philipa😘
ew chilly what are you on

rashfood
Uhm hello
We're literally sat on tables that are less than 5 inches away from each other
let's do this thing called talking 😐

grealo
lmao okay so
I'm parking now

reece
It's alr Jack
we've all seen the video

grealo
what video?

judey
Jack there's no hiding now

sancho
THE ONE WHERE YOU GOT INTO
384£2993939291028373819293 FUCKING
COLLISIONS TRYIBG TO DRIVE HELLOOO

romie <3
oh yeah sorry Jack
I saw that on my Twitter tl a few
weeks ago

————————————————————

                      After waiting for another 10-20 minutes Jack finally arrived - with a blonde girl trailing behind him.

Jack raised his arm waving at everyone warmly as blonde girl's hand as he pushed her infront of him.

"This is Sasha! She's my girlfriend." Jack explained as Romie smiled.

The two sat down on the same table as Romie and Mason. Sasha opposite Romie as smiled at the blonde girl sat opposite her causing Sasha to smile back.

"I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Romie," Romie extended her hand out as Sasha shook it, "I'm Kai's little sister." Romie smiled - as Sasha nodded introducing herself back.

Eventually their lunch was done, with Romie having her first Nando's in England, and the boys meeting Sasha it was really an event to remember.

"Oh Romie! Before you leave I have to get your Instagram," Sasha said stopping the girl as Romie nodded getting her phone out of her pocket and giving Sasha her at.

As the girls finished up and headed out of the Nando's, it suddenly hit Romie that she had lost Mason in the crowd on paparazzi.

The girl gulped trying to find Mason in the crowd as she suddenly felt a pull on her arm. "Romie." The calm voice said as he pulled the girl towards their figure. "Mase!" The girl breathed out calmly in relief.

"Just stick with me." He whispered softly, still instructing her. The two walked to the car still paparazzi following them.

As they finally got to the car and Mason started driving, "Hey Romes, I've wanted to ask you something for awhile now." He spoke up amongst the silence.

Romie looked at him and nodded, "If it's another 'favour' Mason I'll flip out-" The Havertz girl groaned causing Mason to let out a chuckle.

"Nono. It's not that." Mason said as Romie signalled him to go ahead.

"Well... Romie we get along well and, I just gravitate towards you." The boy explained as she looked it him.

"What're you trying to say?" The girl smiled as they kept locked eyes. Mason kept the silence - as Romie sighed taking a sip of her sprite, "I like you. I like you a lot Romie."

He said as Romie choked on her sprite. "I'm sorry what?" She asked as she looked at Mason who nodded.

"Mason have you possibly thought this out properly?" She asked as Mason looked away and continued driving.

"I'm your teammate's little sister. On top of that I leave for Germany in a little over 4 months." She said looking at the boy as he stayed quiet.

Romie sighed as she looked down - fiddling with her fingers, feeling the guilt after just shouting at the boy she had some virtually strong feelings for.

The truth was, she had caught feelings too, but she wanted to deny it for Kai's sake as it wouldn't be particularly good to see the message, "Romie and I are together," pop up on his phone.

"We... we really shouldn't," the girl said shaking her head as she looked over at Mason who was speechless.

"I like you too but..." Romie explained as her heart slowly broke in the process, "There's a but?" Mason asked as Romie nodded.

"You're off limits Mase."