𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E16 - Karma's a Bitch

The sobs of the broken girl echoed downstairs, as Kai went downstairs to get the door as Romie spoke to Leon on the phone.

The younger Chilwell sibling stood on the front porch with a basket full of goodies. "I came prepared with chocolates, hugs, hoodies and-" Florence was suddenly interrupted.

"Me." A breathless Mason said as the boy ran up to the front door - and stood next to Florence - his body was somewhat used to the pace anyway.

Kai ruffled his eyebrows at the boy before letting them in. "I didn't bring him- but yeah I guess he's here?" Florence shrugged looking at Kai.

"She's upstairs." Kai said as Florence nodded as Mason looked down at his phone, his phone now blowing up from texts from 'Nat'.

Kai peered over at his teammate trying to read over his shoulder discreetly, as Romie headed downstairs.

Her makeup was slightly smudged and her eyes were all red from the tears she had shed. Kai's heart broke seeing his little sister like this. His once bubbly little sister was now in shambles due to a boy that she had once out her all into, she loved him, and he loved her.

Romie sighed as she found more tears forming in her eyes, she gulped, "We're.. we're done..." the girl admitted as Florence quickly out the basket down on the table and gave the girl a tight hug.

Mason watched tears fall down the girl's face, he couldn't cope watching the girl cry over some boy.

Kai sighed as he got up pulling his sister in for a hug, as her painful, fragile sobs returned, just like the ones from the one night at the Maldives.

The boy rubbed her back softly, gently pecking her fourhead, "You're too good for him anyways Romes." Romie sniffled as she looked up at her brother before a small smile appeared on her face.

She sat herself on a kitchen barstool next to Mason, he looked at the girl before the two made eye contact.

"Come on." He said opening his arms - as she got up hugging the boy, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They stopped hugging as Florence grabbed something out of her breakup basket, "I bought chocolate~" she said as Romie took a chocolate bar from her basket, "thanks." She smiled.

————————————————————
@leonmuller's instagram story

————————————————————@leonmuller's instagram story

three lions on the shirt :)

jlingz🥶
please tell me yous saw leon's
shit apology on instagram

floRida
that mf can fuck off I don't give a
shit

mason hill
Init

tyrone on the throne😎
ngl someone needs to teach romie
a thing or two about boyfriends

deccers
fgs

romie <3
can yall not

bukayo
dw I'll get kyle and john to batter
him for you :)

romie <3
LMAO BUKAYO NO THATS FINE

bukayo
aw okay :(

romie <3
i want the satisfaction of hurting him myself 😙