𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E30 - Confetti

It was Romie return. After she had left back to Germany for a few months a final text popped up to her screen inviting her to the baby's gender reveal for Sasha and Jack's baby, as she is a god parent after all.

She had packed her bag and got ready for the 2 hour flight ahead of her.

It was sort of like deja vu for her. Like the first time she had ever arrived in England, and was all excited to see her brother again, and to see all his teammates that he had told her about on the daily.

After the 2 hours, that had felt like forever to her Romie had finally arrived in England again. She looked around the terminal pick up of London city airport, searching to see if she could find Kai, let alone someone who she could recognise.

And after painfully dragging her annoying suitcase she found Florence's white Jeep, parked waiting for her.

The girl headed over to Florence's door, before mischievously tapping the window. Florence's eyes widened as she instantly recognised the girl - quickly getting out of her car and giving her a hug.

"Oh my god! Romie! How're you?" Florence asked excitedly and Romie smiled, "I'm alright thank Flo. How about you?" She asked back politely.

"Everything's been all fine actually. Except from the fact after your leaving party everyone was in shambles-" Florence briefly explained as Romie chuckled.

"Well I'm back now and that's all that matters!" Romie smiled as she put her luggage in the back of Florence's car, "Anyways I'm dropping you at Kai's place, right?" Florence asked as Romie nodded.

————————————————————

              "And we've arrived at Kai's!" Florence exclaimed excitedly, waking Romie up from her sleep as she had fell asleep in the car due to some of her jet lag that had really hit her.

Romie nodded sleepily as she got out of the car, got her luggage, and sent a sleep wave to Florence before knocking on Kai's door.

"Hello?" Kai said answering the door before he realised who it was. "Romes!" He cried excitedly, before pulling her into a hug as she quickly hugged back.

"Come in." He smiled as she pulled her bags in half asleep. Romie and Kai quickly said their goodbyes to Florence aswell before she left Kai's house.

"How was the flight?" He asked as she shook her head, "Hell." She said as she shook her head, rubbing her eyes.

Kai smiled at his younger sister's actions, he really did miss having her around his house as some company.

"Sooo, are you ready for the gender reveal?" Kai asked excitedly as Romie nodded, "Yes! I'm so excited to see everyone again. Did you tell them I was coming back to visit for abit?" The girls questioned as Kai shook his head, "I didn't, don't worry." He chuckled.

via instagram

romie_havertz babygirl you stay on my mind <3

liked by florencechilwell, finjburns, kendalljenner, gigihadid, and 679,183 more...

user
The caption has me screaming

gigihadid
I claim romie as my wife the wedding is at
asda😘
sasharebecca
NO SHES MY WIFE
romie_havertz
we can have a three way marriage or
some shit😩
finjburns
...

———————————————————

                  Kai and Romie arrived at Sasha and Jack's house. As most of it was going to be held in the back garden, they decided to go through the back just to make it more of a surprise. Within all the talking and laughing, you could hear the clicking of Romie's heels against the cement.

"Surprise!!" She shouted walking the door as everyone gasped, before giving her a sweet welcome back.

One second she was talking to Florence, and the next Fin was spinning her around, she laughed, "Fin put me down!" She complained as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Not until I get my hug." He pouted as Romie giggled. "Okay fineeee~" she said shaking her head pulling him into a hug.

"Romieeee!" A voice shouted interrupting the two's hug.

"Sasha!" Romie smiled as they ran up to her excitedly hugging her. "How're you? How's the baby?" Romie asked as Sasha shrugged,
"A pain." Sasha said shaking her head.

"Oi." A person tapped Romie's shoulder, as she turned around to look at them.

"Jack!" She smiled,
"Where's my hug?" He questioned, throwing an overdramatic glare at her as she laughed giving him a hug.

"So you're on team girl?" Jack questioned as Romie nodded proudly, "Actually I think it'll be a boy." Jack shrugged.

"I can't wait for baby Grealish to be born." She smiled as Jack smirked proudly,
"I'll be a dad!" He flexed as Sasha shook her head,
"Baby Grealish-Attwood thank you."

"Hey Flo will you come with me while I get some water?" She asked as Florence nodded.

"Of course." She nodded as they headed inside, they walked over to the water dispensers when Florence tapped Romie's shoulder.

"Mason's coming over." She warned Romie as she looked around and spotted Mason walking towards her direction.

"Hey.. Mase!" She said awkwardly as Romie and Florence exchanged glances, "Can I talk to you?" Mason asked.