𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E22 - Hope ur ok

Kai looked up from hugging Romie, making eye-contact with Mason.

"Mason?" Kai said wide-eyed, "Was there something going on between you two?" Kai asked as Mason was deep in his thoughts trying to come up with an excuse to why Romie was bawling.

"Kai he-" Romie interrupted as Kai stopped the girl.

"No. No. I want this one to explain to me what's happening here." Kai said to Romie as he glared at Mason waiting for a response.

"Romie and I did have feelings for each other but- she came a little late..." Mason said as he stared the floor as Kai squinted at the boy before throwing his arms up and scoffing.

"That was the most shit explanation I've ever heard." Natasha chuckled shaking her head looking at Mason, before looking at Romie.

"Above everyone. I trusted you with Romie." Kai said as he walked up to Mason as they made eye contact.

Kai paused shaking his head as he walked back to Romie who was watching the scene in tears.

"I cant believe I ever thought that. I saw you as my brother Mase." Kai scoffed.

Beyond all the shouting Ben and Florence walked into the main lobby, from Mason's living room, wondering what was happening.

"Woah what's happening here?" Florence asked as she ran up to Romie hugging her tightly as she immediately realised what was going on.

"He fucking used Romie as his summer fling!" Kai shouted as Ben stood in between Mason and Kai, trying to break them up.

"Whatever you invited all of us over for was clear bullshit, and just so you know, our friendship will never be the same." Kai said as he threw a box at Mason's head.

"There's your late birthday present." Kai said shaking his head.

"Romes let's go." He said as wrapped his arm around Romie shoulder as they walked back to Kai's car.

"Why didn't you tell me Romes?" He asked as they got back into the car as Romie shook her head - tears leaving her eyes as she buried her face in her hands.

"I was so stupid. I was so stupid for fall so blindly for his little game." She sobbed as Kai hugged her.

"Don't waste your tears on him Romie. Please don't." Kai reasoned, comforting the girl, as she sobbed into his chest.

"Let's go home. Get some rest okay? Call the girls, do whatever." Kai said as he started the car engine as Romie nodded - drying her tears with a tissue.

"Thanks Kai." She said as Kai smiled,
"No problems Romes."

————————————————————

Romie flopped onto her bed, before sighing picking her phone up.

Charlie's Angels 👼🤍

floRida
Romie babes are you okay x
I saw what happened :(

romie <3
flo why didn't you tell me?
before I wasted my time on him and wasted
some tears

floRida <3
romie I'm genuinely so sorry
I had no idea
he always hid the fact he had a girlfriend from
us let alone having a fucking fiancé

sashhh <3
holy shit what happened?

floRida <3
basically mason used romie as some
summer fling.