𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 | E21 - Crybaby

After the event that happened last night, in the car, with Romie and Mason. Mason had dropped Romie off at Kai's place before heading home.

Romie went straight upstairs - as she panicked ringing someone. "Guten tag!" A voice said making her smile.

"Flo never speak German ever again." Romie giggled as Florence sighed.

"Oh I won't trust me! Timo tried teaching me the other day and claimed that I had the 'worst' German accent in the world!" Florence complained as Romie laughed.

"Well maybe he wasn't entirely wrong-" Romie said as Florence laughed, "Anyways are you alright? You don't usually call me this late." Florence stated as Romie sighed.

"I wish you came to Nando's." The younger Havertz sibling complained, "Sorry I couldn't come babes something came up with work." Florence said as Romie nodded, "No no it's okay. I understand."

"Anyway, did something happen at Nando's? Did paparazzi break in? Dammit I knew I should've booked the place instead of Declan!" The girl said as Romie interrupted.

"Nono Flo. It's not like that. It's what happened after." Florence was in shock as she started her interrogation time.

"And what happened after?" Florence started as Romie shook her head.

"Mason told me he liked me." Romie gulped as she squeezed her beloved plushie, Blueberry, tightly as she continued speaking - Florence's lips parting in even more shock.

————————————————————

                         "All I'm saying is, you have to talk to him Romie." Sasha said trying to convince the girl as Romie sighed burying her face in her pillow.

The two had now been on call for about an hour - eventually Romie had added Sasha explaining everything to her as she was basically their with her.

"Mhm, I agree." Florence reasoned as Romie stayed quiet, "When should I go visit him?" Romie questioned as Sasha spoke up, "Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow. Go just before lunch." Sasha explained as Romie furrowed her eyesbrows.

"Oddly specific?" Florence questioned,
"Trust. It's when a footballer is least busy," Sasha reasoned as Romie nodded.

"Got it. Thanks Sasha!" Romie smiled as Sasha nodded

via instagram

romie_havertz running some errands :p

liked by cmpulisic, florencechilwell,
sasharebecca and 59,929 more...

user
I will run the errands with you omfg

romiexmasonupdates
I think she's going out with mason yall💔
user
nah mason's barely in her posts anymore
romie_mount
lol yeah but they always like each other's
posts :)

sasharebecca
pretty girl
romie_havertz
have you seen yourself you beaut <3

florencechilwell
you go girl☝🏼

————————————————————

The girl sighed as she parked a few metres away from Mason's house before hopping over the gate.

Romie had never done anything like this - but she had to admit she found the thrill sort of fun, until the girl saw an unfamiliar car in his driveway.

"Is a friend over? Did he buy a new car?" Romie thought to herself as she shook it off.

She tip-toed towards the door, putting her ear against the door slowly. Her eyes widening as she heard a female voice - that she somewhat recognised.

"Nat why did you have to come now?" A tired sounding Mason asked as Natasha whined, "I saw all the paparazzi with you and that Romie girl! And I'm not happy about it." Natasha whined as Mason sighed.

"Nat, how many times do I have to tell you? She's just a friend." A tired Mason said.

Romie glared though the window, listening to their conversation.

She sighed as she grabbed the spare key Mason had previously given her out of her bag and stormed in.

"Just a friend?! Is that all I am to you?" Romie shouted, questioning as Mason stood their in shock. The boy was speechless.

"I'm sorry who're you?" Natasha asked Romie as Romie sighed with her tears threatening to fall down her tears.

"It's hard to explain but..." Romie gulped holding in her tears.

"You know what? Why don't you explain this to me Mason?" Natasha said looking over at Mason who stayed silent.

"I did... sort of fall for her... but it was nothing!" Mason reasoned as Romie gasped, covering her mouth.

"Mase..." the girl said as the tears left her eyes. "Who even are you?" Romie questioned as she looked at Natasha.

"Who am I?" Natasha playfully giggled,
"I'm Mason's fiancé sweetheart." Natasha said flashing her hand with a shimmering diamond ring on her finger.

Shock and pain spread across Romie's body as she looked at the ring before back at Mason who had tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm leaving." Romie said shaking her head as she threw Mason the the key he gave her and walking out. "You little shit." She shouted as she went to leave the house, opening the door before seeing the person infront of her.

"Kai? What are you doing here?"