·KENDALL· Mr. Schmidt [Pt. 2]

PART 2!!!

"Ken bear I missed you so much baby." The blonde pressed her red lips on my own. "I have a little surprise for you." She stepped back giving me a devious smile. The trench coat pooled to her feet reveling a schoolgirl outfit. That was Kitty and I's thing,roleplay.I bet (Y/N)  would look so good in a schoolgirl outfit. I could bend her over my knee and teach her a lesson. "Mr.Schmidt ,my report card came in the mail and I cannot believe you failed me." She pushed me down on the couch straddling me. "I see how you look at me during class,maybe we could negotiate?"She pointed at my raging boner that isn't even for her. (Y/N) in a school uniform is fucking me up. Ugh can she hurry up? Kitty will have me naked any moment now. I could just send her home but I don't know how. Kitty is the only one I haven't canceled on. I don't know how she would take it. I mean (Y/N) thinks I canceled on her. What the hell is taking her so long at the fucking grocery store?

"Kendall? Kendall baby what's wrong?" Kitty questioned holding my face in her hands.

"Nothing darling."

"You seem distracted usually you have your hands all over me." Kitty smiled."But that's nothing a little blowie won't fix." Kitty lowered to her knees and began undoing my pants. I can just turn down a blow job ok. Plus Kitty has stellar skills. I grabbed a handful of her hair as she bobbed up and down on me. My head rolled back and I was just stating to get comfortable. Then the door opened and this time it was (Y/N).

Kitty of course,knows I have a housekeeper and didn't think anything of it so she continued. She held a couple of bags of groceries in her hands seeming unfazed by me getting sucked off right in front of her. Well now she knows I lied,great. I heard her putting the things away in the kitchen.

"Kitty baby? You can go home now ok?" I tried to sound as not assholey as possible.

"Oh ok." I pulled my pants up. She stood up and picked her trench coat up. I walked her to the door.

"Well uh,see you."

"See you." I waved shutting the door. That was weird,but I also felt some relief. I made my way to the kitchen to find (Y/N) chopping things.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making you Lunch." She bent over to get another pot. "Why'd you tell Kitty to go home? She looked extremely fuckable if you ask me."

"Because the only reason I had a boner in the first  place was from imagining you in a school girl uniform." She chucked.

"I wonder when this is going to end."

"When what's going to end?" She turned to face me.
"Your interest,you're going to get bored. You always do." I ran a hand through my hair. She's worried I'm going to get bored.

"(Y/N) I have wanted to do this with you since you walked in here. I can assure you I won't get bored anytime soon."

"Here's your lunch." She set a plate down in front of where I sit and walked passed me. It smelled really good in here so of course I ate the food,and (Y/N) cooked it so I knew it would be good. As soon as I finished my plate,I rushed back upstairs. My phone buzzed it in my pocket. It was an email of the purchases (Y/N)  made at the grocery store.

I know (Y/N) isn't going to take advantage of my credit card but it's just for safety. Something was strange thought it showed a list of purchases from today and yesterday. The list from yesterday showed things like milk,eggs and bread. The second list was completely random household things like an avocado slicer. What the hell am I going to do with an avocado slicer? She didn't need to go the grocery store today. So basically she disappeared for almost two hours and quickly ran around the grocery store to make it look like she was there for a long time.What the fuck was she doing all that time then? Was she was Scott? Oh my god she was. That explains why she was so relaxed about seeing Kitty and I. Ok I need to slow down,maybe she was ending things and decided to see him in person. But why wouldn't she have told me that,I would've let her go end things with him. That little slut,she was most definitely with him.