·KENDALL· Mr. Schmidt [Pt. 3]

You guys asked for it, here's part 3!!

Since everyday of the week for four months I have woken up at 6:30,I was wide awake before Kendall. He was pretty much latched onto my body,I'm talking boob in hand,legs tangled,full on cuddling. It was nice to be cuddled,its been a while. Scott wasn't a fan of cuddling,in fact he always made me leave or he would leave. I turned to face him.Me moving made him pull me closer,which means he just smooched his face into my boobs. I chuckled quietly. One of his hands ran up and down my thighs stopping at my ass before groping it. He's awake. He's only pretending to still be asleep so we can stay in this position. I didn't mind that much,it was flattering that he wanted to keep him face smooched on my boobs. But it was Saturday and Kendall told me on Tuesday that the boys where coming over, so I have tons of work to do. Considering I didn't get any work done yesterday,I should probably get up now.

"Kendall." I whispered kissing his head. "Kendall I know you're awake." He groaned shaking his head.

"Kendall the boys are coming over remember?"

"But they aren't coming over until seven." He whinnied tightening his grip on me.

"I know but I got absolutely no work done yesterday. I have so much to do."

"Can't you do it later? You're so warm and soft."

"No I can't do it later. I'm sorry." I ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled. "How about you,take a bath with me." He instantly perked up. "Does that sound good?" He nodded pressing our lips together.

"Your tub or.."

"My tub." He answered quickly. I bent over to start the water. Kendall grabbed my hips and shoved me with his body in to the shower door pressing our lips together.

"Wait let me put in bubbles." Kendall's  tub was really extravagant. It reminded me of a fountain. The water came out of the side from a rectangular shaped faucet and it was so deep there were steps leading up to it.

My favorite part of the tub was the little retractable rinsing shower head thing attached to the other side. "I love your bathtub."

"This is your first time being in here and actually using the bathroom isn't it?" Not exactly.

"Um well no." He raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Well while you where on tour I used the bathtub at least once a week."

Kendall's POV

"Really? What else did you do while I was away?"

"I did most of the cleaning in my underwear and Scott was over a lot." She said bitting her lip looking up at me through her eyelashes awaiting my response.

"Did you fuck him?" She nodded.

"Where?"

"In my room,I have decency."

"Where in your room?" She turned the water off and we started getting into the tub.

"My bed,the chair,the shower,the bathroom counter,the floor-"

"I'm guessing he made you come once and then left." She nodded. "That's what I thought. As hot as your orgasms are and he only made you come once?" I laughed. "By the time I'm through with you,you're shaking." She bit on her thumb smiling deviously.
"You think you're so high and mighty." She crawled to me climbing on my lap. "Don't act like you don't love making me feel good." She lined me up with her entrance and slid down on me,making me throw my head back in pleasure. "Look at you,you love how I feel. You love making me come. Don't you? Tell me you love it." She said in a tight voice.