·KENDALL· Mr. Schmidt [Pt. 4]

I'd never admit it out loud but when I heard that door open,I was practically jumping for joy. All my excitement died down when I remembered that the boys where still here. Although I'm pretty sure all of them are knocked out. I heard (Y/N) coming hear me,she was giggling.

"Hi Kendall." She leaned over and kissed me upsides down Spider-Man style. I tasted the alcohol on her lips and she also smelled like an unfamiliar scent. It was a masculine scent too. I felt anger surge inside me. What did I fucking tell her? She had to have been doing some vigorous activity for her to smell like him. Was it that prick Scott?

"Where you with Scott?" I asked thought gritted teeth.

"No of course not why-"

"You smell like cologne."

"Oh." She looked down at the floor.

"Who is he?"

"Nobody just a guy I met." That irked me and it shouldn't have. I mean I should be relieved,it wasn't Scott. I never told her no boys because,that wouldn't be fair exactly. I still didn't like her being with another random guy. Why? I have no fucking idea.
"Kennndallllllll?" I couldn't help but smile at the way she slurred my name.

"Yes (Y/N)."

"If I tell you how much of a naughty girl I was tonight are you going to punish me?" She asked wide eyed.

"I don't know it depends on what you did."

"Well while I was dancing this guy asked me if I wanted to do body shots and I'd never done them before so I said yes."

"(Y/N) I swear-"

"Shhh let me finish."

There's more?

"Then we danced again and he asked me to go home with him,but then I thought if I go home with him I can't come home to you." Of course with alcohol in her system that sounded like the smartest logic ever. "So then I ended up dancing on this other guy and then he brought his friend over and we made a little sandwich." She giggled. "I'm pretty sure they wanted a threesome because they both started kissing my neck and touching me. It was pretty fun but I thought about you and how good you touch me." I smirked. "After that I wanted another drink and at the bar I met this super hot girl,we danced and I'm pretty sure we made out for at least five minutes than her boyfriends came over." She giggled again biting her lip. "He was so turned on,so we let him watch us."

"What did you do with her?"

"We kissed and touched each other's bodies. Nothing major." She shrugged like it was nothing.

"Did you like it?" She nodded.I stood up not giving a single fuck about the boys being here. I was going to make her scream and leave plenty of marks to remind her. I fucking warned her. "You did all that and you had to question me punishing you? Fuck yes you're getting punished." She smiled also making me smile.

"Stop being cute this is a punishment because you're a slut. Say it,say I'm a slut."

"I'm a slut." She repeated in no time.

"Who's slut?"

"Yours."

"Good girl." I pulled her up to me by the hair. "Now go up to the room turn on the shower and wait for me in it."

"Yes Kendall ." She nodded eagerly.
When I got up there I heard the shower water running and then a moan. I swear if she's fucking touching herself she won't walk straight for months. I peeked thought the door. Good she's just washing her body.Fuck she's so sexy. My pants can't take much of this anymore,I feel like my zipper will pop at any moment now. An audible groan left my lips when she bent down to pick up my loofa that she dropped. Her boobs pressed into the side if the shower as she called my name.