·KAMES 3SUM· Wildest Dreams

2,000+ words

"Oh Kendall, right there, oh fuck"

Sitting up, covered in sweat, you waken from your dream. You look over to see James still asleep next to you.

What the fuck was that about?

You think to yourself. Why in the world were you dreaming about your boyfriend's best friend? Deciding that it was after all JUST a dream and didn't mean anything, you shrug it off falling back to sleep.

You waken again a few hours later to James's alarm, but James is nowhere to be seen. You get up and get dressed for the day, making your way out to the kitchen. You see a note on the breakfast bar from James.

"Good morning beautiful, I had to leave early for a morning meeting with the guys before work. I made some breakfast; it's in the oven warmer. I'll see you tonight. Love- James"

You grab the breakfast out of the oven and sit down at the bar. You had the day off and were hoping to get to spend at least the morning with James, but since that wasn't going to happen, you sat debating what to do with your day.

Five o'clock rolled around and James was going to be home soon. You grabbed one of the bags from your earlier shopping spree. Setting it on the bed and pulling out the black, see through, pretty much nothing there, lacey outfit. You wanted to surprise James with it when he got home, feeling a little guilty about your dream.

You lay on the couch in your living room, facing the wall near the front door. James was running a little late tonight and you almost started to doze off when you heard the door open, hearing not only one voice but two and you realized James wasn't alone. You started to panic a little as James stepped in, Kendall following behind him.

"James, Kendall, oh shit"

You practically yelled as you grabbed a blanket from off the side of the couch, wrapping it around yourself and running to your bedroom. Could this get any worse? First you have a sex dream about Kendall, now he's seen you almost completely naked, hell in this outfit you might as well have been. You're brought back from your thoughts as you hear a knock on the door and the sound of James's voice.

"Hunny, are you ok?"

"Um yeah, I'll be right out just let me get dressed"

You're trying to remain cool, but on the inside you're still freaking out.

"Don't bother"

Wait; did you just hear what you think you heard? You crack open the door slightly, giving James your what did you just say look.

"Don't bother"

James replies again, pushing open the door letting himself AND Kendall follow in. You wrap your arms around yourself, trying to hide your body from the tall blonde now standing in the middle of your room.

"James, you wanna tell me what's going on?"

You ask as James steps forward, pulling your arms away from your body. Not answering you, he pulls you in close to him and giving you a deep kiss. Suddenly you feel another pair of hands running down your back and a pair of lips kissing your neck. You pull away from James, confused beyond belief.