·KENDALL· Mr. Schmidt [Pt. 8]

Part 8 y'all!!!!  Merry Christmas to some of your guys, Christmas is in 12 hours for me. Anyways on with Kendall and (Y/N).....

—-

I feel like I've done 1000 crunches while my arms were tied behind my back and I had to hold a 40 pound weight up with my legs. I ached everywhere, but it was more than worth it.

I really meant it when I told (Y/N) I wouldn't be able to stop once we started. In fact the only reason we stopped was because the hotel sent up a police officer apparently someone made a noise complaint.

(Y/N)  was knocked out as soon as her head hit the pillow. She kept mindlessly running her hands around my body. It was as if she was making sure I was still there. That night/morning was the best I've ever slept in a long time. I felt secure and like a ton of weight has been lifted off my chest. I was finally able to put into words how I feel about her and without words I know she feels the same. I'm not at all concerned that she didn't say it back right then and there, she'll decide for herself when she feels it's appropriate. I didn't need the words anyway. Words are just words, I can physically feel her feelings for me and I know they're genuine. That's all that matters. I woke up to her grinding herself on my leg and then she start rubbing over me. I ended up coming in my boxers and she came moments later. I later realized that she was half asleep when all that went down. After we got out of bed and washed up-which was around noon, we got some lunch and she showed me around the city. I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time.

The only thing I regret is not doing this sooner. I can't even look at her without smiling like fucking idiot. She's just so beautiful and I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's mine. Calling her my girlfriend just seemed so natural to me. We walked down the street hand in hand both high off our own happiness, but I want nothing more than to get her alone. This romper thing she's wearing is killing me. Her body looks like an absolute dream in it and all I want to do is take it off. It's so bad that I'm purposely staying a little bit behind her just so I can stare at her ass. I mean I'm freely allowed to do it now. I've been in Canada for a little under 24 hours which we spent most of that time having sex and I still want to have more. (Y/N) does that to me.

"Kendall?" She called snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes baby."

"My sister wants to meet you before we go."
She told me. My heart fluttered a little.

"You told your sister about me?" I asked a little amazed.  (Y/N)  and her sister are very close and the fact that she mentioned me is thrilling.  (Y/N)  never really talks about her family, but she could go on and on about her sister. I know she loves her to death.

"Yeah." She nodded biting down on her lip. Fuck I can't take it anymore.

"Hey baby why don't we look in here?" I suggested motioning to the clothing store we were approaching.

" Kendall this is a lingerie store." She said sound confused. "Anything I would get in this store you're just going to ruin." She whispered as I pushed open the door for her. She's right about that. I kinda felt bad about that because I've know I've ripped hundreds of dollars in lace off of her. As soon as we got through the threshold of the store she gasped and rushed across the store. I started to devise my plan to get us in the changing rooms. She was currently looking at a purple lace bralette.

"Panties I'll definitely ruin, but bras are safe." I told her.

"Is anything safe Kendall ?" She joked in a serious tone. I laughed a little too loudly.

"You should go try that on baby. I like it." I meant what I said, but I had other intentions.

"Really, I don't know?" She twisted the fabric between her fingers while she thought.