"Cold Meeting" - Page 1

It's been 4 weeks that I got added in as a new event boss and nobody seemed to be interested to talk to me nor interact with me.. Except for my good friend Sledger, who's always here with me.

Stuck in this eternal freezing Outpost...

As I was sitting on one the cliffs in the middle of the Outpost, I saw someone coming out of the portal, as I hid Sledger in my robe, I saw who it was, it was Creator.

- "Frost, come over here. I'll present you to the other bosses." Pronounced Creator as he opened the portal do a different location.

- "Alright, even tho they don't like me..." I sighed as I slowly but surely flew to the portal, where Creator was waiting.

I got near Creator and watched as he summoned the new portal, which didn't took him long, he finally summoned a purple -ish portal with void particles.

He then headed to the portal, so I followed his steps and we all headed in the portal, the teleportation felt like it was instant, unlike the regular portal in the Outpost.

As soon as I arrived in the room, I looked around nervously, the grip on my scythe would get a bit tighter as I looked around.. It looked like every single bosses were here... Man...

But one caught my attention the most, it was a tall pumpkin headed guy, he was talking with a sort of robot? I'm not sure but wow.. He was really cool! Not as cool as me tho..

It wasn't long 'till he looked at me, he had a surprised face since it's the first time he saw me, he then smiled for a short amount of time before he went back to talking with his robot friend.

He.. Smiled at me..?! Keep calm Frost.. At that moment my heart raced a little bit but it calmed after a few seconds, he literally noticed me..! That guy must be really chill!

- "...AHEM!" Loudly exclaimed Creator as he interrupted everyone, all eyes went on him as he waited to get the attention of everyone.

- "I'd like to introduce to you all to our new event boss! Frost Spirit, the strongest boss ever created!" Followed Creator as he kept introducing me, not alot of bosses were interested that's for sure..

The topic went on and on for a while, a lot of questions were asked about me, which I had to answer but they thought I was lying about certain stuff. Like my health, which is understandable since I'm the smallest and the tankiest..

- "Creator can you get him outta here?! He keeps lying, tha-" Grunted Nuclear Fallen King as he started walking towards me, and as I was scared I backed up.

- "Nuclear, enough. He is an event boss no matter what." Interrupted Creator as he stepped in-between us to protect me from NFK, he knew that I had no chances against him as of right now.

Creator and Nuclear Fallen King then argued for a good while about how I shouldn't be in the bosses categories or something like that.. Whatever I didn't wanted to stay here..

The portal that Creator had spawned earlier was still here, he probably forgot to turn it off and.. I just went in the portal, going back in my Outpost, hiding my tears of disappointment and distress..

I felt like I wasn't welcomed here..
That's just unfair..
Why me..?

The portal to the place closed they probably realised that I fled by using the portal.. At least now I have peace with the only person that understands me.. Sledger.

I once again sit on the middle cliff of the Outpost and.. I just sobbed, I was being rejected by what were supposed to be my 'Teammates'. And the fact that nobody even noticed when I fled saddened me even more as I shedded more tears.

..Did nobody really noticed me..?
..There had to be one watching..
..But who..?

After what seemed like hours, I heard one person coming out of the portals, as I was facing the opposite direction I couldn't see who they was. And even if they talked to me I wouldn't know them either..

- "Frost Spirit, right..?" Said the mystery person, I really didn't knew who it was and it terrified me.

- "Y-Yeah..? Who's there..?" I nervously asked, I couldn't turn around to see who it was since I didn't wanted them to see that I was in a bad shape.

- "Well.. I'm Krampus, I just wanted to check on you." Replied well.. Krampus, he sounded really nice, so I decided to turn around to face him, it was one of the guy I spotted at that place.

After that, we talked for a bit and got to know each other a bit more, we eventually became friends, apparently he was the old Christmas event? That's cool!

- "Hey Frost I need to go, but before I do, do you wanna hang out one day?" Asked Krampus as he walked to the portal, ready to leave the Outpost.

- "..Sure, I don't mind..!" I replied with excitement, at least I finally got a new friend! That's awesome!

He smiled and left the Outpost, the snow storm then quickly arrived after he left, I decided to get back to my home to get ready for that day..

Little did I know.. It was tommorow..
When I think about it.. I really did a good thing to start preparing that day!

Whelp.. Tommorow was going to be a big day.. A big one for sure...

[Next Page: Pumpkins and Snowflakes]