Author's Note! [Important!]

Hello everyone!
I wanted to clarify a few things about the latest part of Sinister Frostbite (Part 8) which was very...special to write to say the least..

First off, Part 8 was an excuse for me to rewrite my old cringy Sinister x Frost NSFW fanfic fn my second TDS one shot book, I plan of rewriting some fanfictions as well and even make whole books out of them. (Stay tuned for that)

Second off, I wanted to apologizes for the lack of creative scenarios lately, it's also the reasons why I decided to take the opportunity above, I was running very low on ideas and I still might be.. And school isn't helping either with the final exams slowly creeping it's way towards me..
(..Yes I am literally suffering because of college..)

Third off, Because of this part, I've received alot of hateful messages, saying that it's disgusting, bla, bla, bla.. I've warned you guys TWICE that the next page would be Smut, yet you still proceeded to read it, it is not my fault that you are responsible for reading it yourself.

Lastly, I've decided that this part will NOT be canon to the original story and that everything written in it will not contribute to the lore of this story, so the page is completely optional to read if you don't want to go through smut/lemon.

(..Seriously, getting death threats over writing something slightly different than usual? Not cool at all guys..)
((If you're wondering if I'm okay, yeah I'm fine it doesn't get to me personally.))

Part 9 will probably come out in a week or two, but I promise to make it interesting.

Anyways, see ya y'all!

- TDShipper (Frost)