"Pumpkins and Snowflakes" - Page 2

The day, or should I say Evening, finally arrived..! I was nervous since it was the first time I went somewhere with someone that wasn't Sledger..

I decided to dress up a bit chill to go out, I had a light blue tank top with a hoodie on it, very dark blue jeans and black shoes, I also had a few chains around my arm, torso and leg.

I waited a few minutes 'till Krampus finally arrived from the Outpost's portal, he also had a chill outfit to go out tonight, so I felt a bit relieved and more relaxed.

- "Hey Frost, you're ready for the big night? It's gonna be fun!" Exclaimed Krampus as he walked to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

- "Yup, let's go Krampus!" I replied, I was more than ready and very excited to see what was going to happen tonight.

We then walked to the portal and then got inside, it didn't took long before we arrived, we arrived in a sort of.. Back alley? The portal closed behind us anyways, so it's not like I could flee or anything..

Krampus then dragged me after a couple of minutes to a sort of coffee shop.. In a back alley, how is that possible..? This wasn't surprising at all to see this kind of stuff anyways, so I just went along with it.

We then entered inside, but when I entered.. I saw him... My face almost blushed.. The guy that was at the meeting, with the pumpkin head.. Lord Sinister I believe? Yeah...

I tried to avoid eye contact with him and just waited for Krampus to finish ordering our order, was this the place we were going to hang out? In this coffee shop? Even if it's mostly calm, I was confused about why here.

- "Alright Frost, let's go join Sinister and Jack!" Said Krampus after he was done ordering, my heart started racing at that point, we were going to also hang out with him?!

- "Okay, let's go.." I sighed, even tho I really didn't wanted since.. I didn't wanted to be weird in front of him, it's not like if I had a choice anyways..

We then made our way to the table, I could hear both of them laughing as they were talking about the meeting that happened a few days ago, I felt really nervous and anxious, I didn't knew what to do...

We then arrived at their table and we joined them to the table as we greeted each other, Krampus was sitting next to Jack and.. I had to sit next to.. Sinister... My heart was racing so fast at that point...

- "So.. Frost, where do you live?" Surprisingly asked Jack, it felt weird to get asked questions for someone else than Sledger, since I didn't had that much social interactions..

- "Oh, I used to live in the Frost Dimension.. But right now I live in the Outpost." I answered, I immediately looked down after replying as I was extremely nervous.

- "Hey are you alright dude?" Worriedly said Sinister as he placed his hand on my shoulder and shook me a little bit, he.. He touched me..? I was completely embarrassed and flustered but I was able to keep my cool..

- "Yeah I'm alright, just nervous that's all.." I replied as I gave him a shy small smile, I quickly looked away as I started blushing a little bit.. Hopefully nobody noticed.

Everyone was a bit confused by my actions but thought it was normal since I was a very shy person.. Which kinda saved me a few times in some akward situations..

The rest of the night went as planned, we went to a few places, to an amusement park that was nearby and I must say, I had alot of fun! I even tried to get a bit close with Sinister.. Even tho it didn't worked perfectly..

When it was time to go back to the Outpost, I told all of them goodbye and then I went to find the portal that led to my place..

I went to a halleyway and.. Unsurprisingly got lost, how great... First night outside of the Outpost and already got lost, I sighed as I walked back, but..

..On the way back, I felt that someone gripped my arm and dragged me into a small area in the wall, then felt that my other arm got pinned on the wall behind me.

- "'Frost', right?" Said the man as his grip on my arms loosened a little bit, like if his grip just became gentle..

But something felt off.. This voice was familiar, like if I already heard it somewhere.. It confused me as I tried to remember whose voice was this person's.

- "How do you know my name..?" I nervously replied as I tried to look at the person in front of me, tho it was too dark for me to see properly..

The person giggled as they gently.. Cuddled my cheek with his other hand..? This was a bit unsettling but.. I somehow felt safe with that person..

- "It's me, Sinister" Replied the man, it.. It was really Sinister?! I started blushing and looking away, flustered..

- "W-What are you doing here..?" I asked to Sinister, it would be very unlikely for someone to wait in a dark corner in a halleyway...

The sunlight eventually brightened up the spot we were in, I looked at Sinister and I was relieved to see that it was really him..! I wanted to blush so bad but didn't wanted to blush in front of him..

- "I just wanted to get to know you a bit better!" He replied with a huge smile on his face while he placed his hands on my shoulders, pulling me for a friendly hug.

I knew it was a lie and that he probably noticed that I blushed multiple times when I was near him..

..But I wasn't sure..

- "Ah alright, well I can stay a bit longer I don't mind..!" I said as I wrapped my hands around my arms, I was still a bit nervous..

Sinister giggled once again and accepted, he said he knew a nearby bar where we could get to know each other a bit more, so I followed his lead.

[Next Page: Snowflames]