"Crystallized Blood" - Page 4

It was a really awesome date that I had with Sinister, but alas I had to get back home at one point.. At least I could finally be alone with my good friend Sledger in my domain.

As I stepped in the Outpost.. Something felt off, usually when I come out of the portal it turns off afterwards so that nobody sneaks in.. But.. It's not turning off..?

I quickly got my scythe and robe, wearing it and preparing for whatever and whoever was coming from the portal..

I could hear loud foot coming from the portal and it made me shiver a little bit, could it be that Sinister followed me home? But he would've told me if he did so..

And then after a few seconds, he, came out of the portal.. My face was completely taken over by fear... Anyone but him..!

It was Nuclear Fallen King.. He was even more pissed off than last time and now he finally is able to take his revenge from what happened last time.

NFK spotted me extremely fast and he unsheathed his sword, slowly walking towards me.. I was extremely scared.. I told Sledger to hide since he would get annihilated if he ever attacked him.

I was slowly backing away but he was faster than me.. He chased me for a good while but it didn't ended well at the end..

After a good while of chasing, NFK corners me, looking down at me with a extremely scary stare.. I was scared for my life and I tried to held my tears for as long as I could..

- "You ruined and took everything from me.. YOU ARE JUST A SICK MOTHERFUCKER." Shouted NFK as he grabbed me by my shirt to throw me on the mountains nearby.

I tried to not show any kind of weaknesses by showing how hurt I was as I tried to get back up but I was too late, NFK was already standing besides me.. Ready to beat me up even more..

- "EVERYONE HATES ME BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!!" Yelled NFK as he kicked my body hard, sending me rolling to the other side of the map, near the mountains on the middle..

As I hit the mountains, I yelped in pain and I coughed up a bit of blood as I tried to get back up, only to get uppercutted in the stomach which makes me fall once again as I yelped more in pain.

- "USELESS EXCUSE OF A BOSS!! YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE ONE!!" Screamed NFK as he once again kicked my body hard, sending me to the wall near the exit this time which broke them..

I.. I was screaming and crying in agony... Everything hurted... I was gonna die... That's certain.. This is the end... I looked up to see NFK looking down at me in complete rage with his sword unsheathed, ready to deal the final blow.

- "JUST DIE!!" Bellowed NFK as he raised his sword in the air to end it here.. This was the end.. A tear came out of my eye as I closed them, thinking it was the end..

...

"ARGH, WHAT THE?-"

Huh..? What the.. What happened..? I looked upwards again and saw NFK with his hand being extremely burned and his sword on the ground.. He is also looking at the portal..?