"Dear Sunshine" - Part 5

Author's Note: Hi everyone! Thanks you so much for sticking with me through all of this, I'm so sorry that I couldn't post any of the fanfics I wanted, school was really hard for me recently. But here it is! Enjoy!

[=============================]

We left my outpost to get in Sinister's domain for safety. We were pretty low and I was still bleeding quite alot from my injuries.

As we arrived, I felt dizzy and sat alongside a mountain, struggling to stay conscious as Sinister desperately tried to heal me with everything that could potentially work..

Hell, he even desperately asked one of the trapped Medics to try to heal me up, unfortunately her magic wasn't strong enough to make me heal up a tiny bit..

I felt lightheaded as I became more and more dizzy till I passed out, I really thought that it was the end and that I died there in front of the one I loved...

After what seemed like days, I finally gained back consciousness, weakly looking around to notice that I wasn't in the spot I originally passed out.

I slowly tried to sat up but that's when I noticed Sinister's head and arms on my body, sleeping peacefully as he's sitting on a chair near the bed I'm in.

*Gosh.. How long has it been since I've been unconscious..* I thought to myself scratching my head as I looked around without waking up Sinister.

But then.

- "Frost! You're awake!" Said someone in the room, it took me by surprise as I slightly jolted in shock.

I looked around to see who it is and turns out it's Krampus, I felt relieved to see that at least one of my friends was worried sick about me.

Jack-O-Bot and... A strange woman with what looks like a sort of teenager pumpkin, a bit like Sinister, are here too?

I didn't had time to say anything before you felt two recognizable warm arms hug you tightly and comfortably, Sinister woke up and is more than relieved that you woke up.

- "I'm so glad you're alive Frost! Creator said that you risked death or memory loss..." Sinister exclaimed as he kissed me on the cheek, which I then smiled with a tear in my eye.

- "How long was I unconscious for..?" I flatly asked despite feeling weak, Sinister looked at me a bit distraught.

- "..For 1 week.." Sinister sadly sighed, the look on my face just dropped, I was completely dumbfounded.

I was unconscious for one whole week..? That's absurd, was I that weak that my body had to take more time than usual to regenerate..?

All sorts of thoughts filled my head until the tall woman interrupted the silence by catching the attention of everyone in the room.

- "So.. You all know that Frost is basically wanted for what he has done to that titan." She exclaimed as she pointed at me.

- "That's why we have to keep him under our protection, all the other titans will use any pretext to eliminate him." She added, still pointing at me.