"Fragile Stalagmites" - Page 9

Author's Note: Hello! I'm extremely sorry for not posting, school has took WAYY too much time off my schedule and if it seems rushed then I'm very sorry..- ❄️

[============================]

It's been months.. If not years that I've been in this hospital, at this point I've lost count of the days.. My health condition was actually worst than the medical staff thought.

Not life threatening, but handicapping for most parts.. My wings were able to recover and most of the serious wounds were patched up, which is.. Relieving, to say the least.

During these past.. Days? Weeks? Sinister has always been there, he decided to stay in the hospital until I recover since he didn't wanted to leave me.. How cute.

And of course, he has been more carrying than ever and it genuinely made me feel less alone than before.. Even if the conditions were a bit rough, I knew deep down we would get through this..

One way or another.

..But even then, I still can't recover from that event.. Why would he decide to attack me? Did he hated me that much to the point that he wanted to have blood on his hands..

..Even then, a lot of things weren't clear enough for me.. And there were alot of rumours going on about all of this happened and I needed to get to the bottom of this...

[=================]

- "My love.. You gotta wake up..!" Mumbled a distant voice, as I was slowly waking up from my nightmare, was it Sinister? Was he excited to tell me some great news?

I then slowly woke up, as I looked at Sinister who was indeed next to me with tired eyes, wondering what he wanted to tell me for today.. He was pretty happy, so it had to be great news right?

- "Hmm.. Morning' babe.." I yawned as I smiled lazily at him, earning a warm kiss on the cheek from Sinister. Which made me blush a little bit.

- "Finally you're awake! I've been trying to wake you up for a whole ten minutes!" He exclaimed with alot of excitement in he voice, what could he be so excited about?

- "What's the matter? You look very happy today.. Something happened?" I inquired curiously, wanting to know more about his strange delighted behavior.

- "Well, I've talked with the medics, and they said that you'll be able to leave today!" He explained gleefully as he hugged my tightly, which made me flinch a little bit as it still hurted a little bit.

Sinister noticed and akwardly giggled before letting go off me, he didn't wanted to hurt me especially since my body just recovered from most of its damage..

I still leaned to him, placing a soft kiss on his lips as Sinister's face went red, stuttering as I gave him a warm smile, sitting back on the hospital bed.

- "Mm.. Aside from that, you said that I'll be allowed to leave? But why this early?" I asked, confused as to why they'd allow me to leave now, especially since I was still very fragile.

- "Well apparently a weird substance that they don't know the origins of was able to speed up your natural rege-"
- "-What do you mean 'weird substance'..?" I interrupted, kind of startled as I stared at Sinister with an even more confused gaze.