"Chaotic Blizzard" - Page 6

I patiently and carefully waited for Nuclear's arrival, nervously holding my scythe as I tried to think of a strategy to win against him.

Unfortunately, as soon as I started developing my strategy, green lighting struck at the portal which turned it on for some mysterious reasons, it was him.

I glared at the portal as I saw Nuclear coming out, he still had the ice stalagmites I impaled him with, like if he didn't bothered to remove them.

He was also completely bloody, like if he went on a massacre beforehand.. It wasn't a good sign indeed, but I was as focused as possible to not let him get away..

- "Long time no see, Frost-" Flatly said Nuclear as he glared at my direction to try to intimidate me, lucky for me, I already knew his tricks.

- "I know you didn't come here to talk, so hurry up." I quickly interrupted him, provoking him accidentally.

- "..Cocky." He added before unsheathing his sword and pointing it at my direction as he glared at me, enraged.

I took my scythe from behind my back and watched as the monster approached me slowly but confident to kill me, I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

He tried to take me by surprise by dashing into my direction, but I quickly avoided his attack, releasing a confusing mist as I landed on the ground..

..However, Nuclear seemed to not be affected and took advantage of the moment to summon 4 circuits to make him faster.

Fortunately, all the enemies he summoned would spawn at the portal, so I could easily block the way with huge debrits of mountains so that they can't help him.

It made Nuclear so furious that he.. Used the circuit's ability.. HIMSELF..?! He summoned multiple green lightenings that sped him up by alot.

As soon as he moved, he completely disappeared out of my sight, the speed was making him teleport in a matter of seconds..!

I barely dodged his sword attack but he then quickly replied with a punch in the face, which sent me flying to the mountains..

Without even having the time to react, he sort of "teleported" in front of me ready to pinch me in the face again, I fortunately blocked his attack before he could land it.

But then I ended up getting thrown to the other side of the map because of how fast he was with his advantage.

I started coughing from the impact, getting back up, I knew this was an unfair fight, I had no way to win against him because of his advantage...

But I didn't gave up, I flew up and bombarded Nuclear with alot of sharp stalagmites, unfortunately he blocked the attack with his shield and then smashed me with his shield in the air.

The beating didn't stopped there, I knew I had to resist as much as possible before I could come up with a plan..

Although, before I had the time to think, he picked me up and threw me near the debrits, where the circuits were.

I got up, coughing more than before until I noticed that Nuclear was holding something that I dearly cared about.

It was a necklace, not any necklaces.. It was the one Sinister secretly gave me on our first date..