"Iced Pumpkin" - Page 8

WARNINGS: [🍋🚫]
(Lemon, Smut..)

You've been warned!

----------------------------------------------------

It's been a few months since I've been taken care of in this hospital by the various health cultists and corrupted medics.. Although during that time, nothing really changed from what I could see..

Sinister decided last month to stay in my room till I got out of the hospital, at first I was against the idea but he reassured me that he didn't mind doing that.. So I accepted..

The staff gave him pillows and blankets so that he could sleep on the sofa at night, and so keep an eye on me when I was sleeping..

Sometimes Krampus and Jack-O-Bot came to visit me to check up on me, they spent a good part of the day in the room with Sinister then left both of us alone for the rest of the day..

Although, one day after Krampus and Jack-O-Bot left.. Something that I will always remember happened, in this hospital room.. Sinister decided to "take matters into his own hands".

[🍋] Flashbacks [🍋]

Krampus and Jack-O-Bot left our room before closing the door shut, leaving both of us alone for the rest of the day again.

"And here they go.. I really wonder when you'll be able to come back home.." Sinister sighed as he sat on the sofa, looking at the window.

"Not soon, that's for sure pumpkin pie.." I replied as I looked at him with an upset look.

Besides I couldn't do anything else since I was forced to stay on the hospital bed, and I can't really get up by myself..

Sinister just sighed as he layed comfortably on the sofa, looking at the ceiling in disbelief, I really wanted to hug him.. But I couldn't, he was out of reach..

"Pumpkin Pie?" I said, which gained the attention of Sinister as I called him by his nickname.

"Yes my snowflake?" He replied as he sat up, looking at me.

"Could you.. Hug me..?" I mumbled embarrassingly, Sinister's eyes relaxed as a smile appeared on his face.

"Of course Frosty." He happily said as he started walking towards my bed, a smile appeared on my face as I felt his embrace in such a long time.

It's been forever since we hugged.. Or did anything too crazy before... Except that uhm.. One time.. But we're not gonna talk about it..-

He was about to pull away, but I wanted more, I missed that feeling so much that I didn't wanted to let him go... I kissed him and he instead got even closer to me..

Our kiss became passionate as our tongues started touching each other, it's been so long since we've done this.. This feeling.. It's.. So addicting...

Sinister noticed that something was wrong, so he decided to wait a bit before "striking".. We instead kept kissing for a long time, as what felt like our saliva mixed with each other..