"Healing Crystals" - Page 7

..Don't you ever wonder what passing out feels like..? It's being in an empty void, with our consciousness being trapped into our mind.. With the voices of the others constantly ringing in your head... This can last several days, weeks, months.. Or even years...
And it can happen when you least except it...

I struggled to open my eyes due to my intense headache as I slowly sat up on what seemed to be a sort of hospital bed..

I looked around, and I was definitely not at the Outpost, on fact I was in a sort of.. Hospital room for bosses..? Does that even exist?

I looked the other way and saw Sinister, his head and arms laying next to me.. I felt reassured knowing that he was safe now.

Although he really must've gone through some horrible amounts of stress because of me.. It made me quite sad, but at least we were reunited now...

I tried to move a little bit more, but my back cracked which made me whimper in pain from how painful it is, it was the same thing for all my limbs.. And even my wings...

It hurted so much, I couldn't help myself but to let my emotions take the best of me and cry quietly as shiny tears came rolling out of my eyes..

Sinister quickly woke up as he heard me crying from the pain.. He carefully hugged me to comfort me..

- "Shh.. It's okay baby blue... Don't cry, you're safe now.." Sinister whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek, still hugging me carefully..

- "Sinister... The... Necklace.." These were the only words I was able to spit out, my mind was too jumbled and weak to say comprehensive things..

- "I know... As much as it pains me.. It's not your fault baby blue.. You saved us all, that's all that matters!" Sinister quickly replied as he gave me another warm hug, I felt so weak but I held on.. For Sinister...

After that, Umbra suddenly entered the room with the same teenage pumpkin I saw a few.. Days? Weeks? Months..? How long was I asleep...

She looked at me with an happy look as she sighed in relief, she got scared too.. Everyone saw what happened against.. Him.. And they probably all worried so much after the incident..

- "You're really lucky Frost.. Even the Creator had a hard time keeping you stable..." Umbra sighed as she approached the other side of the bed before looking at Sinister.

- "And you should thank your man.. Without him you probably wouldn't have been able to-.." She added before she suddenly felt intimidated by Sinister, directly glaring at her.

- "Are you done?" Flatly said Sinister before he sighed and looked back at me.. I was feeling weak, but at least he was here now...

- "..Another thing.. Every bosses somehow knows about your secret rage form, you should be careful Frost." Said Umbra as she looked back at me one last time, before leaving the room.

Everyone saw the fight..? I wouldn't be surprised if any towers like Commander saw the bloodshed as well, they would probably fear me more..?

At that moment I got struck a realization, it hit me instantly, of course why didn't I thought of it sooner?!

- "Is Sledger.. Okay...?" I weakly said as a placed my hand on his hand, blushing a little bit as our gazes met each other.