"Snowflames" - Page 3

After walking for a few minutes, we entered into a bar who was quite big, I must say that I wasnt excepting that.. Plus, it wasn't crowded that much either so it was perfect for us!

I then felt that someone's arm was wrapped around my shoulder, and to my surprise.. It was Sinister's, I was flustered when I saw it but didn't wanted to let his arm go, I didn't wanted him to stop..

We then walked to the counter where the barista was, but surprisingly, the barista immediately recognized Sinister from where he was and waved at him. That's weird.. Do they know each other..?

We then arrived to the counter where the barista was waiting, cleaning some of the dirty glasses that were left on the counter.

- "Sinister! What a surprise! How are you doing?" exclaimed not too loudly the barista as he placed the dirty dishes behind the counter so he could wash them after.

- "I'm doing alright, I brought a close friend with me as well." replied Sinister as he shaked me a tiny bit for the barista to notice. Not that he already noticed it anyways..

- "Hi.. My name's Frost.." I nervously said, it was a bit akward since I'm not really good at socializing.. But it wasn't something that was too problematic.

The barista then asked us to sit down on the stools on front of us while he was going to serve another person who called him.

Sinister noticed that I was acting weird because of my social anxiety, and he pulled my stool close to his and hugged me while telling me that everything was going to be alright.

It.. It felt like a dream.. I wanted to cry out of happiness on his shoulders, that someone finally understood how lonely I've been after all these years... But I couldn't cry, not in front of him..!

The barista then came back after a few minutes, hopefully he didn't saw that we were hugging earlier since we got back to our spots, without drawing any suspicions.

- "Alright, what can I serve you tonight gentlemans?" Asked the barista, he had a notepad with a pen so he could write down what would be our order..? Maybe the cocktails are hard to make?

- "Hmm.. We'll take the usual." Replied Sinister as he placed his hand on my shoulder.. I immediately froze for a bit after he touched my shoulder..

- "Ah, I see! Well I'll be right back then!" Exclaimed the barista as he went to the kitchen, another barista came out of the kitchen and took care of the other customer's orders.

But I then asked to myself, what could possibly be the "usual"? Maybe it's a drink that Sinister always takes? Even then, why wouldn't he tell me..?

But I shrugged it off and decided to talk with Sinister instead, I got to know him a bit more and it felt really good to talk to him since.. He was the first one that actually made me smile..

Apparently he used to be in a relationship with another boss but it ended up extremely badly and painfully..? I felt sad for Sinister and gave him a side hug to make him feel better.

He then hugged me back.. I felt so flustered yet still sad for him.. He didn't deserved to go through all of this relationship trauma..

We then stopped as soon as the barista came back with our drinks, it was two glasses with an orange liquid inside, was it really Orange Juice? Did sinister really just pranked me like that?

He placed them on the counter and Sinister payed for the drinks.. He payed for both of them 450 coins.. That's a bit expensive just for Orange Juice..

- "Hey Sinister.. What's the drink you brought us?" I asked as I really didn't knew what is was, I never went out to bars anyways since I had no friends before..

- "Oh, it's some Spicy Pumpkin Latte! I actually need to drink it to bring enough energy to my body.. But you can try it if you want!" He replied with a smile on his face as he started to drink.

Spicy Pumpkin Latte..? Isn't that cannibalism since he's drinking other pumpkins?-

Anyways.. I took a sip out of the drink, and it didn't tasted that bad! It actually tested better than I imagined.. Although the consistency was a bit thick, but I didn't minded that, it tasted good!

Hours passed as we got to know more about each other with Sinister and honestly, I kinda lost track of time when I was with him! It was really sweet to spend the rest of my day with him.. Even a bit.. Romantic.

We then left the bar after a few hours, we had to get back to our homes even if I knew that none of us wanted this night to end..

"This date was amazing, we should do that some other times." Exclaimed Sinister as he gave me a warm and comfortable smile..

Did he just said DATE?! My heart skipped a beat and I got flustered, I even had to hide a bit of my face with my hood because of how much I was blushing..

"Y-Yeah.. Let's redo that one day.. It felt great.." I mumbled.. I was really blushing in front of a guy that I don't know well.. But in the same time, I felt safe near him.

Sinister giggled and kissed my cheek before he left the halleyway, heading to probably his domain.. HE KISSED MY CHEEK?!-

My face turned completely blue for a few seconds but I quickly snapped out of it and headed to where the portal first was, hoping it was really around there.

Fortunately, the portal was there and I quickly got in without hesitations, but I didn't knew someone was following me and followed me to my domain.. I didn't knew it at first as well..

But now I regret leaving Sinister that night..

[Next Page: Crystallized Blood]