just the beginning

My name is Queen. Im 23 years old. im light skinned, with a coke bottle shape. jet black hair that stops down my back. 13 in da waist, and a 36 c cup. my mom and dad died in a plane crash, so i had to go live with my grandma. mama made me but the streets raised me. im taking over the game. My dad showed me everything i needed to know but he gone now so im taking over. Dont nobody know me by the name tiger cause thats my queen pin name. That queen pin stuff is my secret life. I keep that away from my family.
** CLUB TRENZ 2 YEARS AGO..**

Me and my girl wilked in club trenz with the baddest outfits ever. we had all eyes on us when we walked through the door. the hoes was hating and the niggas was drooling. while we was chillin in the v.i.p getting drunk when some niggas wilked in. One dude came up to me and said " whats your name ma" i said queen and yours? He said " jc". I wiggled to the beat As the song " Poppin " by lil Ronny boomed through the speakers.
"would you like to dance queen"? jc asked me. I said yess and took his hand and lead him to the dance floor. I started grinding on him while sliding my hands down his chest. I turned around and bend over and started twerking. when he gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him while biting his bottom lip made me a lil horny. i could feel his hand touching my butt. I wanted him so bad i was about to attack his azz, but i had to remember we was in the club. Also I had to many drinks and I don't know this nigga. After we finished dancing I went to the rest room and a girl bumped into me and I said your excused and she laughed. I just left it alone cause I was having a good time and didn't want any drama because I know what I'm bout.