Stick to the plan

As we pulled up to an old club, we seen a car parked on the side. I told Big Mac to park away from them and the building. "Everybody stick to the damn plan" I said as I got out the car. Tj and I walked up to them. " well well well I see you brung her to me" cappo said smiling. Tj just looked at me. " cut the small talk bitch where tf is his family" I said getting impatient. "Bring them out" he spoke into his phone. A tall black guy walks out with some more guys and tj family.  "Give me what I want first" cappo said with a smirk.  " nah my family first bitch ass nigga" tj said pissed.  " hahaha you got heart lil nigga,  give him the girls " cappo said. The tall guys untied them and pushed them right over as tj told them run to the car while he slide the shit over. " first yo daddy take over the game and he dies now you? Nah ion think so" he starts shooting. Rico & the rest of the team get out the truck late and come shooting. Cappo gets away, but the rest of his team are dead. " wtf happen to y'all sticking to the plan !?" Tj yelled standing over queen body. "Queen stay with me, you gone make it!" Tj yelled with tears coming down his eyes. "We gotta get her to a hospital Rico said grabbing her body and carrying her to the truck.  "Nigga are you stupid, you know queen said no hospitals, take her to her cousin" tj said.