Getting serious

*morning*
(Jc pov)
I woke up before queen so I got up to go brush my teeth and wash my face. When I walked back into the room I saw that she was still sleeping. I went downstairs to make breakfast in bed for my baby cause I knew she wasn't gone be able to walk after what happened last night lol. Crazy thing is that it was our first time actually having sex since we been talking. I had to show her i wasn't like these other bum ass niggas that just wanted to get my dick wet. Don't get me wrong I run these streets so I had my fair share of women but ain't no hoe gone ride for you, any bitch can give you pussy but only a real woman can give you loyalty. I never trust nobody but for some reason I trust queen. It's something about her... like she's kinda like me in a way and I'm starting to peep that she has a lil too much street sense, like she knows the game. Instead of me assuming I'm going to ask her at the same time I ask her about being my gal frfr. I'm feeling shawty. Anyways I cooked my baby some bacon, biscuits, strawberry waffles , pan sausage, and grits with a side of apple juice because she does not care for orange juice like other folks lol she is very picky when it comes to food. If her food is wrong she will fucking cry a river.
I walked upstairs into the room to find her on the floor just laying there.
"Queen" I said.
"Yes baby?"
"Why are you on the floor?"
"Because my legs hurt and I tried to go to the bathroom but I couldn't make it".
"Lmao that's cause Daddy beat it up last night but you ain't seen nothing yet."
"I hateee youuu jc help me up, it's all your fault anyways."
"Alright baby I gotchu love."
I sat the breakfast down on the bed and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I must admit she was looking fine asf in my t-shirt man I had to get a quickie in because she had my lil man excited. I watched her as she brushed her teeth and washed her face. As she bent over the counter to put things back in place I slide up behind her and pushed my member up against her kitty and she let out a little moan. "Mmmm"
"Yeah you like that huh" I said as I started playing with her kitty. She was so wet I almost lost it. "Put it in baby" she said as she moaned.
I pulled it out and started rubbing it against her kitty as she moaned more. "Mmmmm stop teasing me baby".
As I stuck it in she let out a moan that filled the bathroom. I started pounding her from behind as she threw her hand back to push me back. "Mmmm baby waitttt I can feel you in my stomach" she said trying to run.
I moved her and out the way and smacked her ass and told her "stop running from me baby".
She wasn't listening so I pulled her hair and started pounding more , smacked her ass and told her " yeahhh throw that ass back for Daddy" and she started throwing it back and moaning louder than ever. I was going in for a good 36 mins. I felt my nut building up so I started going faster. "Mmmmmm... ahhh. Fuckk baby... I'm about to cummm ahhh".
"Gone a head" I said, we came together,took a shower and took a nap cause we both was tired. Queen dosed off before me and I found myself laying there thinking about what just happened until i fell asleep. Damn man I didn't pull out. It really didn't matter to me cause she was mines and I just knew she was going to be my wife and the mother of my kids. If she is pregnant I have to make her mine for sure. I can do this father thing, I have all my priorities straight so we really gone be good I promise. I layed there picturing what it would be like to have a lil boy or girl. I smiled to myself ready to see where this was going to go as I fell asleep.