Lisa

Sitting in my living room reading a book thinking about what happen between me and Gina earlier was crazy smh. That dumb ass how got another thing coming if she think she gone fuck with my family I said as I got up to go in the kitchen to get me some ice cream. When u came back my phone was ringing. I picked up the phone than smacked my lips as I answered.
*phone convo*
Me: nahh don't call me cause you declined me earlier.
Her: bae stop playing, I was working.
Me: fine man wassup boo wyd ?
Her: nothin just got out the shower tired asf trying to see why the fuck my bestie won't answer her damn phone.
Me: shidd I haven't heard from her either, but how was your day ?
Her: lonnngggg as fuck, people been pissing my life off all day man I'm ready to go to sleep. Btw bae don't forget I'm coming over in the morning.
Me: alright baby get some rest, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow.
Her: goodnight and I love you more.
Me: Alright.
*phone convo ended *
As I walked back in the living room I heard my doorbell ringing non stop. Who the fuck is it!? I yelled waking up to the door.
"It's mac man open the door hurry !!"
I opened the door and was lost for words, never in a day I thought I would actually have to see this. What the fuck happen I asked as I let them in. "Man it's a long story just hurry and help us please, we can't take this L man. " of course I'm going to fucking help now follow me to this back room I said as I led them down the hall then inside the double doors.