Caught up

*Queen pov*

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the nightstand next to me. I looked over and seen Jc still sleeping. I grabbed my phone and walked off to the restroom to answer.
*phone convo*
Me: wassup?

Tj: we got a problem

Me: I'm listening

Tj: Mann this nigga cappo got my mother and my lil sister! He holding them for ransom and he wants 50k plus 18 keys.

Me: wtf who is this nigga tj how tf he know you!?

Tj: idk but this nigga knows you for sure and he said make sure you be there or he's going to kill them. We can meet up at the spot n plan shit from there. Yo mans there?

Me:yeah he's sleeping right now so whatever you tryna do let me kno wassup, I'll tell him I have to stop by my bestfriend house later then we can gone head and do that".

Tj: ight bet meet you there.

*phone convo ends*
I walk back in the room hurrying to get dressed, not knowing Jc was up.
*Where tf you going bro " Jc asked.
"To my bestfriend house I gotta handle something" i said with my back facing him. "Queen don't give me that fucking bullshit right now mayne, who tf that nigga you was otp with !" He yelled standing up. "Jc please I can explain everything" i said as i walked torwards him. "Don't bother to explain shit bruh you got it I promise I'm good watch out man don't say shit else to me I'm out" He said as He put on his clothes, shoes, and grabbed his keys and left.  I just watched him walk out. I didn't have time to argue with him right now about some shit he fucking assuming. Little do he know I would never play him cause that hoe shit don't run in my blood, fuck him I got other shit to worry about at the moment. I continued to get dressed. I put on all black, grabbed my heat, and rolled out.