Untitled Part 6

I got up to go brush my teeth and wash my face. Afterwards i took a 20 min shower. Then i walked to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. I pulled out my im a legend black and white crop top, with some all white high waist ripped jeans, and my all black air force 1's.

I texted jc my address, then i put my phone on the charger and went to the bathroom to go do my hair. I put my hair in a high ponytail. After 20 min of doing my hair i walked bac in my room and sprayed on some 1000 wishes perfume. Then my phone buzzed, i read the message of jc telling me he was outside. I unpluged my phone and grabbed my keys. I walked out the door then locked it. i got in the car and put my seat belt on. "heyy" i said to jc as he watched me buckle my seat belt. wassup ma, you looking very sexy in that outfit" he said while licking his lips. " thank you, your very sweet. do you treat all females like this"? i asked while looking at him. " nahh only special ones" he said while winking. I blushed " i see you tryna spit game" i laughed. "yea a lil bit" he said while smiling. "um, so where are we going ? i asked while looking out the window. " to IHOP". we drove in silence the rest of the way while he played lucci on the aux.