Finding out

*Jc pov*
*4 weeks later*

"Bro she really fucking with another nigga son" I said to my right hand man quan. I actually thought this girl was the one man, she had my ass ready to settle down like frfr then I wake up to here her talking to a nigga name tj on the phone. " smh nigga you still ain't told me her name and I been fucking asking you for months bitch" Quan said to me laughing and passing me the blunt. " her name is shalynn but they call her... "QUEEN!?" Quan said with his eyes wide.  "Yeah how the fuck you know her nigga" I said getting up.

Quan said " nigga calm tf down that's my god sister fool, her and my sister been bestfriends since we was little". Damn Quan this shit crazy but she still fucked over me fam. I sat at the table to start rolling another blunt. "Nigga I think you heard wrong because queen don't do hoe shit like that, she way better than that and her loyalty is A1" Quan said looking at me serious as ever. So who tf is this nigga name tj? I asked.  "nigga tj is that young cat in the game we seen the other day and I told you he was smart asf, he work for queen". "Wtf you mean he work for Queen ? I asked looking at him sideways. "ahhh she ain't tell you?"  Nigga yo girl got the whole west and south on lock. Don't shit move without her knowing. Quan laughed while telling me. " nigga stop lying everybody know I run the north and east and a cat by the name of tiger got the west and south on lock, it's just nobody seen what this nigga look like before like he be hiding" I said looking down putting the shit together then looking up at Quan who was smirking. "All shit" I said to him while putting out the blunt.